PDA

View Full Version : Speedsource

fdfx3
03-25-2011, 01:57 PM
Hi does someone have any experience with the company called speedsource? ( http://speed-source.net )
I tried e-mailing them about some questions that I had about one of their products but dosen't get an answer, I tried 2 diffrent mail adress that I found on their website.
So I'm therefore curious if any of you guys have had any positive or negative experience with this company?
if you do please post, it could be usefull for other potential buyers.

Grot
03-25-2011, 02:00 PM
I know some people have used bearings from them.

sales@speed-source.net

you try to contact there?

fdfx3
03-25-2011, 02:09 PM
I know some people have used bearings from them.

sales@speed-source.net

you try to contact there?

Yes I did it's now been 4 days since i sent the e-mail.

4thgenceli
03-25-2011, 03:10 PM
Lately I've been reading on other forums people are having a hard time contacting them for some reason. I don't quite know why though. I ordered parts from them a while ago (poly motor mount inserts and the brass shifter bushings).

What kind of questions did you have for them?

4thgenceli
03-25-2011, 03:10 PM
Lately I've been reading on other forums people are having a hard time contacting them for some reason. I don't quite know why though. I ordered parts from them a while ago (poly motor mount inserts and the brass shifter bushings).

fdfx3
03-25-2011, 03:42 PM

Just some questions about their turbo kit like: Wich turbo that in their opinion is best suited for a 300whp goal 28rs or 2871, and if the GT2871 was avialbe in a 63 or 64 AR.
And I also asked for a shipping quote.

I like their turbo kit the best of those that I've seen avilabe for the celica because it looks somehow stock and the water lines and oil lines seems to be routed just like the stock ones.

KoreanJoey
03-28-2011, 02:56 AM
You check the guys at emspowered.com?

Car_Barn_Bandit
03-28-2011, 04:37 AM
You check the guys at emspowered.com?

Vendorness.