PDA

View Full Version : Dual core aluminum radiator for swappers

4thgenceli
03-21-2011, 08:26 PM
So I was on the hunt for the Ebay seller for the Autopwr radiators again.

Sure enough, there is no longer a person selling with the Ebay handle 'autopwr' as there was before. No reference to Autopwr radiators or anything.

Instead, I find one that is called 'superadiator'. Pictures are the exact same as the autopwr seller, shipping times/costs/item costs/item location/etc are all identical to the old 'autopwr' seller.

Wondering if Autopwr cracked down and is not allowing them to sell under Autopwr's name anymore?

Car_Barn_Bandit
03-21-2011, 09:17 PM
I know Autopwr is one of many names for the same company that manufactures radiators. Could be a company buyout or consolidation.

4thgenceli
03-21-2011, 09:30 PM
I know Autopwr is one of many names for the same company that manufactures radiators. Could be a company buyout or consolidation.

That's what I'm starting to think. Searching the autopwr name on ebay comes up with all the listings for superadiator. I'm 99% sure they're the same now.

Mafix
03-21-2011, 11:45 PM
what i've been hearing lately is the chinese crap has horrid welds and they leak. be warned. glad i bought a koyo 205 and modded the car to fit it.

Car_Barn_Bandit
03-22-2011, 12:03 AM
The welding is good on my radiator. Its not cleaned up to look completely perfect, but I know the welds aren't poor. Still rocking.