PDA

View Full Version : 1/2 Price Pick-A-Part

Car_Barn_Bandit
03-08-2011, 01:04 AM
Coming up on March 19th and 20th, Pick-A-Part (http://www.pickapartauto.com/) will be having a 1/2 price day. Anything in the yard will be 50% off. I saw another 3VZFE there today in a Lexus. I hope one is there when I go on the 19th.

They are selling $10 early entry tickets for the lot. I saw 1 3rd Gen, 5 4th Gen., 8 5th Gen., and 2 6th Gen. Celicas there today. Lot is usually well stocked. I want me a $160 warrantied complete motor.

EDIT: Saw the Pick-Your-Part (http://www.pickyourpart.com/) in Sun Valley is doing half-price as well till Sunday.

manda
03-08-2011, 01:23 AM
Justin, (maybe jaz and marshall) and i are heading to the PAP on Saturday. so if i don't find anything i need/want there, ill let you know and i may have you pick up that intake manifold for me... but i shall let you know after the weekend. thanks for looking for my parts today tho man, i appreciate it!!

Luni
03-08-2011, 02:23 AM
Hey, if you go there, and happen to find a non automatic climate control for a 5th gen, and can pull it for cheap, let me know. My buddy needs one. (by automatic I mean whats in a GTS/Alltrac with the word auto on it)

Car_Barn_Bandit
03-08-2011, 02:27 AM
Hey, if you go there, and happen to find a non automatic climate control for a 5th gen, and can pull it for cheap, let me know. My buddy needs one. (by automatic I mean whats in a GTS/Alltrac with the word auto on it)

I may have one if I dig around. I am making a list.

klapa
03-08-2011, 02:42 AM
Damn - nearest PAP to here is 50 miles away....

manda
03-08-2011, 02:42 AM
and if he doesn't have one, send me a txt Saturday morning-ish and ill look around atl..

jay4prez
03-08-2011, 02:46 AM
I know you arent doing major work, but if you happen to find me a nice 5sfe complete engine harness i'll reward you handsomely :)

ps I hate you guys, here in ny pick and used car parts are never in the same sentence

85gtsblackman
03-08-2011, 02:51 AM
if u find a 85 gts manual i want the 3.90 pumpkin

Car_Barn_Bandit
03-15-2011, 07:12 PM
ps I hate you guys, here in ny pick and used car parts are never in the same sentence

I thought they were during prosecution of chop shops. :)

So where are all my SoCal peeps? I officially got this Saturday off! I am going today to get my early entrance tickets because daddy wants a 3VZFE for cheap. If anyone else wants to join, we could have a CTech junkyard day. Text me if you want a $10 advance entrance ticket - (330)860-3252

CBB

Car_Barn_Bandit
03-16-2011, 06:14 AM
I'm stoked.

As long as they don't move around the lot, I have a Lexus engine coming my way. They also have a N/A 91' MR2 for $1250 for sale in their car lot. Supposedly running, looks in pretty good shape except for the roof behind the T-top which has been repaired.

Car_Barn_Bandit
03-19-2011, 06:18 AM
I am hoping to score the following parts tomorrow:

Complete 3VZFE ($160)
Camry Passenger Side Coolant Overflow ($3)
Center Style Cruise Control ($10)
Front Shock Assemblies ($16)
Interior Trunk Panels ($5)
Hood Struts ($7)
Power Steering Pump ($11)
Steering Rack ($17)

Eric Barrera
03-19-2011, 06:47 AM
PLZ PLZ PLZ grab me a TB with the IACV and sensor! PLEASE! I will pay you for it and gas money dude

Car_Barn_Bandit
03-19-2011, 07:21 AM
PLZ PLZ PLZ grab me a TB with the IACV and sensor! PLEASE! I will pay you for it and gas money dude

Haha, keep your panties on!

If I see one, it's yours.

Eric Barrera
03-19-2011, 07:26 AM
Thanks!... And stfu! lol

Car_Barn_Bandit
03-19-2011, 09:55 AM
Oh yes, I woke up to the sound of heavy rain.

Forecast now calls for snow? Haha, NEVER A DULL MOMENT IN MY LIFE.

For those of you interested in parts, I may now require beer as payment. That's of course if you're old enough to legally buy. LOL.

Car_Barn_Bandit
03-19-2011, 02:30 PM
There is a beautiful Celica Supra here in dark grey. The interior is almost perfect, they have the original dash cover on. Power lumbar seats with inflatable bladders. Engine looks pristine. Aside from 3 wheels missing, this car is perfect. I want to cry seeing it here.

Eric Barrera
03-19-2011, 04:56 PM
Oh yes, I woke up to the sound of heavy rain.

Forecast now calls for snow? Haha, NEVER A DULL MOMENT IN MY LIFE.

For those of you interested in parts, I may now require beer as payment. That's of course if you're old enough to legally buy. LOL.

Fuck -____- lol

Car_Barn_Bandit
03-19-2011, 05:00 PM
I am hoping to score the following parts tomorrow:

Complete 3VZFE ($160)
Camry Passenger Side Coolant Overflow ($3)
Center Style Cruise Control ($10)
Front Shock Assemblies ($16)
Interior Trunk Panels ($5)
Hood Struts ($7)
Power Steering Pump ($11)
Steering Rack ($17)

I got some awesomeness in addition to my list. Sadly, someone raped one of the heads on the 3VZFE and it was full of water. Lame.

Pair of Lexus Horns
Celica Supra Engine Worklight*
Radiator Temp Sensor
Throttle Body for Eric

*This light is pimp! It has a hood trigger and runs off the batter. When you open the hood it comes on. You can turn the plastic dome to the right about 30 degrees and it pops out from its bracket. Then it has like 3 feet of extension cable wrapped up inside and a little metal clip to hang it anywhere inside the engine bay.

I am converting that bad boy to a super bright LED lamp so I will never work in the dark again!

There wasn't anything non-broken as far as interiors go. I did look. I will ask my dad if we have a spare lying around, I recall have a small collection of assorted controls.

djmurphix:

I did not find a GT-S, otherwise I would have come home with a center mounted cruise control. No instrument panels with the voltmeter. :sadface:

Eric Barrera
03-19-2011, 06:27 PM
YAYY! How much do I owe you? lol

Car_Barn_Bandit
03-19-2011, 06:30 PM
PM'd

5thGenGT-S
03-19-2011, 11:38 PM
if you see any tweeter covers for the passenger side door on a 5th gen, can you get me one

djmurphix
03-22-2011, 12:23 AM
that sucks :( thanks for looking though, i really appreciated it.