PDA

View Full Version : MELB CRUISE:- Sat may 28

ronin
04-23-2005, 04:09 AM
okay, tentative plans.. we have time to discuss and ill be able to drive by then for sure, but here are my plans

DATE:- Saturday **JUNE 4TH**
MEET POINT:- Albert Park
TIME:- 1000 - to leave by 1100
DESTINATION:- sorrento

what to bring:- cars, CB's, food,drink, passengers, snacks, cameras, digicams, video cameras, and ill have a 6 foot tall hot blonde chick with DD's for my efforts, thanks.

id prefer we kept this mostly in house.. IE, i dont want too be over run
by other clubs, ozcelica and celicatech will be the main make up, i dont mind a few ring ins, but too any and im gunna go off my head.

what i need:-
i need someone to tell me where the hell sorrento is..

if i end up organising the drive, it'll be done straight from the melways, so if anyone has any REASONABLE ideas feel free to email then to me or talk to me on MSN. im more than happy for someone who has a map from a previous cruise or knows a decent route to let me know.

we'll probably end up having some kind of lateish lunch down there. ideas? i dont care if its picnic or BBQ or we see what we can find down there, but we need to know before we leave civilisation.

email me on ronin11@gmail.com
MSN ronin02@hotmail.com

feel free to chat about it.

Elliott
04-23-2005, 05:50 AM
Sounds like a plan.

One day we need to have another cruise down the black spur again, that was quality :D

Elliott

Fraggle
04-23-2005, 08:25 AM
Sounds great. I've finally got the car running smooth so it would be great to give it a cruise out on the highway and see some other celicas.

Count me in!

Aust162
04-23-2005, 09:03 AM
Sounds alright.. i gotta get out of work though, that can be done. i just hope this cruise doesn't turn out like the last one (classic celica club), no offense but that was pretty boring. i wanted to drive around and play on the cb's, not stand at the meet point for like 4 hours. :)

BlackGT4
04-23-2005, 09:34 AM
sounds like a plan ronin!
i've been to sorrento before..
i can vaguely remember how to get there. and there maybe better ways of getting there.. but i think we took frankston-dandenong road and followed the signs to portsea and sorrento. i think u can also take springvale road.
i'm not too sure. let me know if i can help more.

ronin
04-24-2005, 12:38 AM
we have a couple of options.

blackGT4, that route sounds cool and i'll look into it.. our other option is we meet at albert park.. drive down to queenscliffe this side and we all take the ferry over to the other side? preferences?

Elliott
04-24-2005, 11:33 AM
The ferry sucks, i vote we silicone our door seals and paddle across :)

kenshin
04-28-2005, 06:02 PM
i know we have boats but i dont think our cars will float still eheh the bonnet is too heavy

ronin
04-29-2005, 04:17 AM
okay.. so operation weight reduction must start immediatly.. bonnets have to go.. as do engines, suspension and GB.. long slow drive to water.. but once we get on the water my 90HP outboard im gunna flog of dads boat should do the trick LMAO

had a thought, drive to sorrento the long way.. come back on the boat after a late lunch go somewhere like a pub or something) come to my place for a BBQ tea and a few drinks that night.. people are welcome to crash???

Classique71
04-29-2005, 09:15 AM
decide which way your going - i can meet you lot at sorrento if thats the main meet point via the ferry - thoughg im not gunna be up for driving all the way around the bay from colac and back again - last time i did that - i could have driven to adelaide in less time ..

So yeah - sorrento BBQ is sweet with me - i may even have the frontmount and Group A bonnet on then ..

BlackGT4
04-29-2005, 10:37 AM
so far everyone that has replied has GT4s?
wheres all the 5th genners? and the rest?

Elliott
04-30-2005, 04:37 AM
:D a gt4 cruise, cool :}

kenshin
04-30-2005, 07:33 AM
i think ill prob rock up to the bbq since i prob wont finish work till ard 11pm im not sure if i can take it off yet too =(

Aust162
05-01-2005, 08:43 AM
so far everyone that has replied has GT4s?
wheres all the 5th genners? and the rest?

I dont own a gt4?!

But i dont mind beating them in a race :D

ronin
05-01-2005, 12:10 PM
i dont have a GT4. and im organising this thing! hahaha.

i dont beat them either.. just their drivers hahaha.

stuey.. sounds like we are definatly going down ther the long way. how we are getting back is uncertain.. either way you dont have to drive both ways.. eithre met us in the city, drive down and ferry back.. or ferry there and drive back with us..
it depends on what people want to do that night.. if i dont get replies, then i taking it that people want nothing that night and will orgainse it as such. cruise there, back to city and leave from there.

stuey.. you dont happen to have a map from the last cruise do you?

SlikSx
05-02-2005, 05:11 AM
I'll be in if I've finished the swap by then. I'm hoping to get the exhaust done the weekend before that one.

BlackGT4
05-02-2005, 06:48 AM
haha cool slik.. i love ur sig too it rocks.

SlikSx
05-02-2005, 12:42 PM
Haha, i think its too big! If anyone's interested in why I might not make it, click here! (http://www.celicatech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=58724#post58724)

ronin
05-03-2005, 08:34 AM
lookin good man. would be nice to have that on the cruise... good luck man.

ROME
05-12-2005, 02:16 AM
I'll be there, even though the gt4 is running like a pig.. Was ment to get my brakes done today as well.. But my rotors have to be made still, ready next week..... FOKERS!

Oh, but I'm getting 'Green Stuff" pads.. ha ha I'm gonna need a helmate so I don't headbut the windscreen..

ronin
05-12-2005, 12:51 PM
LOL. i was gunna ask for a run in your car man.. i might wait till i get a riding helmet though hahaha.

bonbon
05-19-2005, 02:21 AM
anymore news guys?
my mods are falling way behind, i put too much of a dent in my pocket recently and regos coming up too >.<

might even end up rocking up with mismatched rims lol

see how things go, see you guys soon :D

ronin
05-20-2005, 10:29 AM
Date Changed Due To Keyroos Party!!

SlikSx
05-28-2005, 07:24 AM
Is it ok if we bring 2 ring-ins from toymods? Celica drivers of course.

ronin
05-28-2005, 09:36 AM
yeah i got no dramas with that. just make sure thy are aware that we wont put up with any stupid shit on the cruise. opther than that i got no probs with it if no one else does.

SlikSx
06-03-2005, 12:54 PM
Is this still on?

ronin
06-05-2005, 07:02 AM
of course it was dude. we didnt end up cruising cause not many people showed.. but we had a funny incident that was worth the trip..

for future reference, if the cruise is cancelled, it'll get posted so everyone knows well in advance..