PDA

View Full Version : Got pulled over the other day.

MCcelica
01-18-2011, 04:38 PM
Was headed to the paint shop to pick up a buncha stuff for the 6th gen. I was getting infuriated by this truck blocking up traffic for 4 miles. I caught a break and nailed it around 'em. Just then I see the Englewood PD pulling out lights already on, and the officer pointing at me. So I'm like "... yeaaahhh fuuuuuck". Got a ticket for 49 in a 35. Dunno what the fine is yet, cause I have to give 'em a week to look up my 2 yr driving history. Basically if I haven't been pulled over in the last two years... which I haven't because 1 year I was in Iraq, and I've been back a year without incident too, I can probably get off without much of a fine. BUT, on the bright side, he didn't say anything about my front license plate delete. So woot! :)

187flatliner
01-18-2011, 04:41 PM
figured that the speeding ticket was enough......

Car_Barn_Bandit
01-18-2011, 04:43 PM
Time for a forum with all the "pulled over" threads.

alltracNyx
01-19-2011, 01:19 AM
Most military people that I have known have waved their military IDs to get out of tickets. I'm not sure if that flies in your neck of the woods, but I have respect for people who don't try to abuse that.

MCcelica
01-19-2011, 04:21 AM
Nah, I figure with the Marine Corps license plate and all the stickers, he prolly knew. But no, I didn't waive the ID around. I did crack a couple jokes though. Prolly the most fun I've ever had getting a ticket. LOL

CriScO
01-19-2011, 06:58 AM
Jeffco pulled me over last week because the DMV didn't update the records properly and the computer told him the sticker should say 2010. WTF? The other CO members should watch their asses! Lol