PDA

View Full Version : FYI: Complete list of my mods

XXX_Mina
04-21-2005, 08:43 PM
usually when i say anything... people ask what mods i have... here is a complete list of them

http://www.southeastcelicas.net/forums/index.php?act=garage&CODE=12&CID=21

Mina

StafeBak
04-21-2005, 09:07 PM
*Drools on self*

Supersprynt
04-21-2005, 09:15 PM
Curious, are you using ST185 outters or ST205 outters?

Axles is what im talking bout.

Sean
04-21-2005, 10:31 PM
You want an applause?

This should be moved to Members rides please...

ChrisD
04-21-2005, 10:33 PM
moving

Snafu
04-21-2005, 11:17 PM
I'm not impressed. I could take the money you spent on the engine and install and make a car faster than yours.

Luni
04-22-2005, 12:21 AM
Come on guys, way to make the guy feel welcome.

I mean really, Mina has done some questionable things, but hes always came back. Way to just make him feel welcome and not only want to come back, but recommend us to other people he knows. :ugh:

blck87gtconv
04-22-2005, 09:59 AM
Come on guys, way to make the guy feel welcome.

I mean really, Mina has done some questionable things, but hes always came back. Way to just make him feel welcome and not only want to come back, but recommend us to other people he knows. :ugh:
werd.. I remember Mina.. he's a good guy. Don't be rude to him.. I think he was just trying to save himself some time. :laugh:

Sean
04-22-2005, 11:07 AM
perhaps you missed a few mina threads at ctech.

Mina is a valuable member to our community. His trial and error methods will save many, i applaud his efforts.

XXX_Mina
04-22-2005, 11:19 AM
i believe its st205... not sure

it is really hard to offend me, i try my best to be part of the celica community.. i come out to any meet i can, and i post on here whenever i can... i dont post anywhere else about my car... celica forums are the only places you can find any kind of info on my car more than that its turboed celica... anywhere else (southfloridaracing.com for example) will never even see a pic of my rims, just because i dont want them to know what kind of tires i run...

Mina

Sean
04-22-2005, 05:05 PM
I was with you till the last sentence or so, you make yourself sound like a hardcore street racer. Who gives a rats ass what kind of tires you run? Seriously, what league or comp are you in that allows you to be so secretive? Do you think those south florida guys really care about your measely 300hp? Florida is home to a lot of street monsters, yours, nor mine being one of them.

I do appreciate your effort in these forums, you stick with what you think is right, which is good.

Luni
04-22-2005, 05:32 PM
werd.. I remember Mina.. he's a good guy. Don't be rude to him.. I think he was just trying to save himself some time. :laugh:

Dude, whend you come over?

XXX_Mina
04-22-2005, 08:55 PM
iam not that hardcore, but it sounded cool... and hopfully i'll have more than a measily 300hp to play with....

i met him at my first first first orlando meet... mike right? he's cool... thats when my swap was being finished...

Mina

Mike431635
04-22-2005, 09:26 PM
Have you fixed that hideous dent in the side of your car yet?

blck87gtconv
04-23-2005, 12:36 PM
Dude, whend you come over?
I registered the once to thank you for your offer of server space.. but I hadn't posted until yesterday. Read the "blame conrad" thread in the Ctech intro forum.

XXX_Mina
04-23-2005, 09:28 PM
nope, but i popped it out :) 16k in performance work, $0 in body .

Mina

GT4SOM
04-23-2005, 10:52 PM
Cool pics mina. Stop busting his balls people. If mina doens't want to share what kind of tires he runs, let it be. I must agree mina has done some things that will help other members in saving money, headaches and much more. ;-)

Mike431635
04-23-2005, 11:06 PM
Mina, put some $$ into the body, you obviously have plenty to spend. That nice erebuni front lip, ST205 sides, and RSP would look awesome on a 6th gen, especially if you go with an ST205 hood and rear wing. That's what I would do if I had a 6th gen, anyhow.

blck87gtconv
04-24-2005, 01:37 AM
Mina, put some $$ into the body, you obviously have plenty to spend. That nice erebuni front lip, ST205 sides, and RSP would look awesome on a 6th gen, especially if you go with an ST205 hood and rear wing. That's what I would do if I had a 6th gen, anyhow.
..but then it wouldn't be a "stock" sleeper..

XXX_Mina
04-24-2005, 07:04 AM
i plan to go full gt-4 front bumber and hood, with some sort of lip kit: when the times comes... with that, i'll get a new paint job and fix all the dents... i have no expenses but also i have no income right now... i just started a new pharmacy tech job at CVS, so : there is no telling how my car will look like soon...

There is no stock sleeper look when your car is as loud as mine and goes PSSSH....

Mina

blck87gtconv
04-24-2005, 07:42 AM
i plan to go full gt-4 front bumber and hood, with some sort of lip kit: when the times comes... with that, i'll get a new paint job and fix all the dents... i have no expenses but also i have no income right now... i just started a new pharmacy tech job at CVS, so : there is no telling how my car will look like soon...

There is no stock sleeper look when your car is as loud as mine and goes PSSSH....

Mina
I didn't say "stock sleeper sound" ;)