PDA

View Full Version : New site admin at AT.net

Nitro_Alltrac
12-06-2010, 02:12 AM
Anybody heard any details about this? I don't spend a lot of time over there but still pop in from time to time. Whole new front page and some of the rest looked different. Found this in the forum news section. I wonder what's up with Robert?

"If you have not already noticed "Tommy" is the new administrator of this forum.

As we know, I have not had time to update the forum, fix issues, in recent months. I decided that it was time for someone else to run the forum and I trust he will take care of it. After a brief period of transition, I will no longer have admin rights.

I will still be on the forum, in a regular user capacity (with a different name).

So, from this point forward, any issues with the forum, please contact Tommy. If you are current moderator, I suggest that you contact Tommy and check in."

klapa
12-06-2010, 02:15 AM
I never hung around that place much cuz I didn't really know what was going on but just thought that there were some "issues" with Robert.

Sifu
12-06-2010, 04:25 AM
I just logged on and saw that too. I troll there more than post just because that site has just been left to waste away. Sad really because there is so much good info there.

Murgatroy
12-06-2010, 04:32 AM
It took them this long to realize that Robert was a crook and he was killing the community.

Astounding.

MCcelica
12-06-2010, 05:13 AM
His new name won't fool anyone. Er well, maybe it will for a period of time. I just feel like that's a way for Robert to get around his bad e-name, rip off some more people, and hide his past.

187flatliner
12-06-2010, 05:53 AM
Dude is already deleting and bossing people around. ..... but I really don't go over there unless I'm looking for something.

Cavanagh
12-06-2010, 07:30 AM
I don't have a clue on what has happened...I just go there to try to buy 185's :D

ChrisD
12-06-2010, 04:48 PM
lol, so where did "Tommy" come from?

187flatliner
12-06-2010, 06:02 PM
maybe someone demand to see his ride

Nitro_Alltrac
12-06-2010, 10:51 PM
I'm wondering about this "Tommy" as well. I know a couple of the mods there, I'm going to see what they know. It maybe a name change for Robert but there has been some work done to the site lately. I'm still working on pulling as much info from there as possible. Just need to make some time.

Nitro_Alltrac
12-07-2010, 02:16 AM
Here's what my friend was able to tell me. The mods didn't know anything about it till after it happened.

"I found out that Robert handed over the reigns of the site to this Tommy guy that Robert knows & maybe a few of the real old timers around here might know.
Apparently Tommy had a ST165 maybe 7-8 yrs ago but doesn't have a trac now.
Supposedly he's been an Admin on a bunch of other sites so we'll see how he does here as far as fixing things etc."

It will be interesting to see how things go. I've got to get busy.

Mafix
12-07-2010, 03:48 AM
tommy is not robert. other than that?

ChrisD
12-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Yeah, I didn't think it was Robert. I was just wondering why an outsider would be brought in. Whatever tho, I'm long done with at.net.

UtahSleeper
12-07-2010, 09:43 PM
I still frequent there, so I hope this works out cause it has been dying there.

smog7
12-19-2010, 09:18 AM
so this is where all of the alltrac regulars are hanging out!

Nitro_Alltrac
12-19-2010, 06:31 PM
Slowly but surely we've been moving over here Smog.