PDA

View Full Version : blitz nur spec or hks silent high power exhaust?? st185

t_mac
12-03-2010, 02:54 AM
like the title says im going for the most power and probably the best sounding. Just let me know and I will order one or the other. I was also wondering whether or not the exhaust tip points straight back or is offset to onside thanks. Sorry and it's a gt4 turbo 4wd

Nitro_Alltrac
12-04-2010, 11:17 PM
I've got the Blitz Nur Spec on mine. I've been very happy with it. It's got the silencer in it so the sound is good without being irratatingly loud. The power is good with this exhaust. I like the sound. It's got a kind of deep sound for a four cylinder. It doesn't sound tinny or like a can of bees like the cheap honda exhausts. The muffler is angled just slightly to the right. I would highly recommend it myself.

joe's gt
12-05-2010, 04:47 AM
Blitz Nur Spec and don't look back. Had one and it sounded like I had a v8 under the hood with that resonator in there.

Magnum
12-06-2010, 08:35 AM
You will get people recommending what they have as long as it's not a piece of junk. I have the HKS and Love it. But I think that either one is a great choice so look at the pros and cons of each and make your decision from that.

ChrisD
12-06-2010, 05:08 PM
Both are very high quality exhausts. You won't be disapointed with either. I'd go by price & availability.