1989 Repair Manual
(select sections) "problems"

Repair please very important section :sad:

st162
11-29-2010, 12:15 PM
anything about???????

ChrisD
11-29-2010, 01:56 PM
The 4th gen BGB was never complete. The Alltrac supplement is as much as we have at the moment. We are constantly reworking these files and pages to try to make them better, however, are very aware that there are issues. Since none of us are paid to do this, understand that this is a best effort. With the 4th gen specifically, these were never available in digital form. Everything you see there has been hand scanned in by our team.

Also, the $5 donation is not for BGB access alone - although the access is one of the benefits you receive for being a donating member.

KM
11-29-2010, 09:27 PM
As ChrisD pointed out, the BGB section is far from complete. It is also very difficult to navigate.
Since the majority of our members own the 90-93 year models, that is the sections that were organized first.

While we greatly appreciate the fact that our members donate, it is to keep the forums running and allow us to purchase the books... and purchasing those books is costly, not to mention to numerous hours it takes to scan them.

ChrisD
11-29-2010, 10:29 PM
I will add - if there is something specific you need, PM me. I can scan in a few pages here if need be. Just not the hundreds and hundreds that are left to be scanned. (at least not at the moment)