PDA

View Full Version : drop vent reverse hood scoop!

ericfragola
11-20-2010, 08:32 AM
hey everyone, i figured posting here would draw more attention. v8killer is going to be fabbing up some custom CF hoods (as well as other pieces) for out 4th gens. the hood will be a reverse hood scoop. similar to those of the evo8s stock hoods. (minus the center ribs) i came across this one on ebay. it doesnt give the dimensions, but what do you think? i emailed the seller for the dimensions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200544511807&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

187flatliner
11-20-2010, 07:45 PM
so are they gonna be a complete hood or something we have to fab to our hoods?

ericfragola
11-20-2010, 07:48 PM
Checkout the thread entitled "custom carbon parts" by v8killer. He's making a crapload of stuff for out 4th gens as well as some for the 5th gejns. These pieces for our 4th gens include the wing, hatch, hood with reverse scoop, center console, glove box, bottom steering wheel panel, radio and climate control area, and the door inserts/armrests. :)

ericfragola
11-20-2010, 07:54 PM
Checkout the thread entitled "custom carbon parts" by v8killer. He's making a crapload of stuff for out 4th gens as well as some for the 5th gejns. These pieces for our 4th gens include the wing, hatch, hood with reverse scoop, center console, glove box, bottom steering wheel panel, radio and climate control area, and the door inserts/armrests. :)