PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Red Rocket Performance & Design???

Atticus
11-16-2010, 06:31 PM
I was looking into buying the #3 motor mounts so I sent a pm but never got a response. I searched google to try to find their site but had no luck. If anyone knows where to find them please let me know. Much appreciated.

Lonestag
11-16-2010, 10:37 PM
Well, as far as I know I don't think there ever was a site, though I know one was/is being developed.

I would say keep trying the PM's.
My best guess right there.

MCcelica
11-16-2010, 10:53 PM
I'll give 'em a holler.

temperacerguy
11-17-2010, 05:12 AM
Hmmm, He's been pretty active on the forums....

MCcelica
11-17-2010, 08:53 AM
^ All parties have been contacted. We are working out other issues at this time.

RedRkt01
11-17-2010, 02:25 PM
Still here, just didn't get the message. We're talking now.

Atticus
11-17-2010, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the help guys. I got a response from RedRkt01. Very much appreciated.

Atticus
11-22-2010, 04:11 PM
Well I guess going the PM way is not the most efficient way so I will post it here for RedRkt01.

I was looking around for some poly mounts for my 90 Celica and ran into your mounts and was wondering if you have anything for ST184. I am also interested in the softest ones you have which is #3. Please include price for mounts with shipping. I need all 4 mounts. Primarily rear and front. Thank you.

RedRkt01
11-22-2010, 06:20 PM
Sorry dude, I was trying to get ahold of my supplier. I can sell all of that stuff, but not if I don't have it. I haven't done business with those guys for some time as they don't communicate very well. I believe we still have some unfinished business to this day that never got sorted out. Beyond that they got me into all kinds of trouble at the beginning of this year because I sold so much that they ran out of stock and didn't tell me. Rather than give the money back and tell me to wait until they caught up they simply kep the money without giving me any update info. That put the squeeze on me when people starting asking where their parts were and I had no idea. So at this point I have emailed and not gotten a response in the days since we've talked so I'm pretty sure we can't count on them. I would suggest going and getting Superpro units and perhaps some Speed Source mounts. Neither of which I carry ATM.

Atticus
11-22-2010, 06:54 PM
I understand. I hope everything gets sorted out. Just let me know when you get a response but for the meantime I will try to find them somewhere else. Thanks for the quick response.