PDA

View Full Version : Old posts gone after upgrade?

90ToyAllTrac
10-27-2010, 03:44 PM
This may have been covered already. I went to link one of my threads for someone and couldnt find it, looked in the forum it was in and also under my profile previous posts and couldnt find any of my older stuff.

So am I just not seeing them? Are they gone forever? Are they coming back? Have they been dumped in a celicatech-old bin?

Thanks

Chris_G.
10-27-2010, 08:32 PM
nothing is here that is from before 2010.... I noticed it too..

90ToyAllTrac
10-27-2010, 09:10 PM
I couldnt find my super mega overcharged frazzled swap wiring thread from just couple months ago. There was a lot of good info in there. If id known it was going away I probly wouldve dumped it to text.

alltracNyx
10-28-2010, 01:10 AM
KM should be able to explain more on this when he has a chance; he's really busy with trying to get the upgrade running smoothly. I believe the site was fully backed up before the software was updated, so that in the event that we couldn't work it out, we could always go back. Quite a bit changed from the version we had to the version we have upgraded to, so there are a bunch of kinks to be worked out. It should all be restored in due time. Please be patient. :)

KM
11-04-2010, 10:31 PM
http://www.celicatech.com/forums/search.php?do=finduser&userid=11272&starteronly=1&contenttype=vBForum_Thread

See if you can find it? No posts get deleted during upgrades.