PDA

View Full Version : I hate bad drivers!

grimmythereaper
10-19-2010, 02:19 AM
I know everybody has pounded the bad driver thing into the ground but damn, stupid drivers should not have a car or a way to drive a car. i was on my way home this evening and im waiting for the light turn green, so i can turn left when this guy in a Cadillac turns left from the far right lane and almost runs into me, his reaction was to go around me to right and ends up popping the curb and hitting the person waiting on the the light on the opposite side of the street. Me seeing and hearing this i pull into the cvs and call 911. When the cops so up this asshole tries to pin the whole thing on me!!!!:madfawk: He tells the cop that i was turning on a red light and he had the right of way:bash: The kicker about the whole thing is that he didn't have insurance and had the balls to ask me if i was going to pay for his car to get fixed? When i tell him im not paying for a damn thing he tells me he will sue me if i don't pay up, when i end up reminding him he was driving illegally his whole attitude changes and he gets in the car with his buddy that he called to pick him. I ask the lady who the other person hit if she needs a ride some where and if she was OK, she told me she was OK and had a ride on the way to get her. Its not like it takes a lot of brain power to drive properly but i guess its just a lot easier this days to just be stupid:sad2:

KoreanJoey
10-19-2010, 03:45 AM
I hate the public...

Tara
10-21-2010, 03:40 AM
That's actually one of my pet peeves - and I had it happen to me in the '85 last winter... just after I had finished repairing the rust and painting my driver's side door.

You don't want to get me started on what I think about mandatory road tests every five years, and every two year after age 65.

zmile06
10-21-2010, 05:28 AM
Wow... yeah some real pieces of shit out there. From what I've noticed every moron that hits cars does not have insurance. The reason for it, they aren't suppose to be driving period! A lady at my work got her parked car hit, went outside saw it called the cops. The cops fingered the car that did it, went inside found the owner of the car. They has no insurance no license, and has to be one of the biggest dipshits alive.

Reason people get full coverage is because of reasons like this... You can be a perfect drive, but that does not mean the person who hits you will have insurance...

grimmythereaper
10-22-2010, 03:53 PM
@tara, drivers ed. is a joke these days all it teaches is the laws of the road not how to be safe.

@zmile06, it amazes me how someone could afford some big ass chrome rims and not afford 30 to 50 bucks a month for liability.

@Koenjoey, we both hate the public, lol

grimmythereaper
10-22-2010, 03:53 PM
@tara, drivers ed. is a joke these days all it teaches is the laws of the road not how to be safe.

@zmile06, it amazes me how someone could afford some big ass chrome rims and not afford 30 to 50 bucks a month for liability.

@Koenjoey, we both hate the public, lol