PDA

View Full Version : if you find yourself in minnesota

allTRACway
09-30-2010, 08:23 PM
Hey everyone my name is john i live in austin minnesota and my friends are going to be throwing together a little party or get together on october 23rd to finish off the summer and welcome winter, and i figured since im still new on here i might as well just try and throw it out here and see what i catch. the party will be about 5 min north of austin at a friends house were trying to get as may people to come as possible bring your cars, girlfriends, sisters, no pets please. Maybe plan a little cruse to where ever we can go. Pm me or just post here if you got questions, or if you really need help just ask me for my number.

klapa
10-02-2010, 07:05 AM
Well - I wanted to chime in here - just because nobody else has - and to say welcome here - and thanks - that's a great invitation.

I have driven across most of the USA - but I have never been to the Northwest - Illinois is the farthest "Northwest" that I have ever been on land - I have been to Oregon on a plane and all across the country from Georgia to California on the southern side.

Now - I doubt I could make it to your party - but MAYBE I could - so does the invitation still stand?

I'm thinking that maybe allot of snow and stuff would be good for a change - if I can get my road car up again - so maybe. maybe - it might be a worthy "road trip" - something different - to visit Minnesota near the Winter - even if I am still pissed after all these years for the Twins beating the Braves for the Series - but - let bygones be bygones on that one.... those damn "Minnesota Hankies!"

Yet it IS a long trip I would need to be sure that there WILL be a party at the end of the road before I would seriously think about going there.

Numbchux
10-03-2010, 05:49 AM
_

allTRACway
10-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Well I have been in Washington the last week seeing family we went to cali and saw more family. I'm going back home now. There won't be any snow on the ground I can almost promise that. So being your car and there will be a party rain or shine. There are a couple plans for if it rains ill keep this up to date the best I can were planing a fire but its still going to be chilly so bring a coat and a party attitude.

Luni
10-04-2010, 10:30 PM
LOL. Party Attitude.

This guy (klapa) is a party animal! Just make sure you have a walker, a cane, a humidifier, and plenty of arthritis medicine on hand!

(dude, you know Im just busting balls!!)

allTRACway
10-05-2010, 06:28 AM
yeah thats right party attitude well my buddy just told me of a place about an hour and a half from my house (or in the citys for numchux) thats doing a dyno day and im thinking maybe we'll take a trip up there to check it out then party not sure

allTRACway
10-23-2010, 12:38 AM
well its a 30% chance of rain tomorrow so my buddie is calling it off but any one is free to call me or pm me if there looking for something to do this weekend

Eric Barrera
10-23-2010, 05:18 PM
What the hell, I already got to Minnesota lol jk jk