PDA

View Full Version : Starting the project.

MCcelica
09-21-2010, 05:11 AM
Operation body overhaul (because I'm not as creative as whoever thought of Enduring Freedom) for the 6th gen has commenced. I'll be taking pictures and doing write up type stuffs. Didn't make it too far today cause I only had an hour to sand. Got a fender done. Lol Pics to come later. :)

Hookecho
09-21-2010, 02:06 PM
Are you going to paint the whole car? Same color?

MCcelica
09-22-2010, 04:43 AM
It occurs to me that it's spelled "project"... instead of "Progect"... Guess I'll fix that.

To answer your question, yes. Painting the whole car. As well as taking dents out, fixing rust spots, replacing panels with holes in them that were previously "fixed" with bits of green electrical tape etc. And no, not the same color.

I'm doing a black with burgundy pearl ;) Should be sick.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Lol whoops. It appears that while I was trying to figure out how to edit the title of the thread... which it seems I can't do?... I locked it. Lol but at least I figured out how to unlock it. Guess it's time to hit the rack 'eh?

4thgenceli
09-22-2010, 04:57 AM
:ninja:

Murgatroy
09-22-2010, 06:27 AM
It occurs to me that it's spelled "project"... instead of "Progect"... Guess I'll fix that.

You are a Marine, we don't expect you to be good as spelling.

MCcelica
09-23-2010, 04:29 AM
Ay, if Marines could spell (or read for that matter), they'd be in the Air Force...