PDA

View Full Version : support celicatech.com!

ericfragola
08-20-2010, 03:44 AM
I haven't been a member of this site for very long, but the couple months I have been, its been amazing. Everyone here is respectful and very knowledgable. UI is great, people are great, and there an awesome amount of info on here. But getting to my point, is there a way we could get more people on the site? Perhaps a celicatech.com decal for our windows?? ;D I see cars all the time with forums website stickers. Does ctech already have one? If not, we should all pitch in to make a nice design. :banana:

MCcelica
08-20-2010, 03:47 AM
Here ya go. http://www.celicatech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48685

KM
08-20-2010, 04:17 AM
We had decals. They sold out. We're trying to find a place we can get more.

4thgenceli
08-20-2010, 04:23 AM
I actually have an assload of flyers and business cards I carry around. I'll tag and drop them on cars I see. Usually only do it to people I can see who's driving though.

mar_phi6
08-21-2010, 09:22 PM
I actually have an assload of flyers and business cards I carry around. I'll tag and drop them on cars I see. Usually only do it to people I can see who's driving though.

and you havent seen mine yet around your area!!

4thgenceli
08-21-2010, 11:25 PM
I try to stay out of coolidge as much as possible. Reminds me of Hills have Eyes. Ever see the people working at the walmart there?

Nitro_Alltrac
08-22-2010, 03:02 AM
^Glad to hear that's not isolated to one or two areas of the country.

Car_Barn_Bandit
08-22-2010, 03:26 AM
http://www.contagiousgraphics.com/

I have been using these guys for awhile at work. They do good work. I need ctech graphics. I have seen so many pristine Celicas in Pasadena and South Pasadena. They need to join us. There is an st165 I've seen twice now.

klapa
08-22-2010, 04:26 AM
Here ya go. http://www.celicatech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48685

Yup - but that is over a month ago and everybody is still "working on it".

How hard is it to get some stickers made? I can do it at the mall, for cryin' out loud.

ericfragola
08-22-2010, 05:20 AM
We had decals. They sold out. We're trying to find a place we can get more.

if you could just post pics, we can get them done locally for whoever wants them. theres a store 10mins from me that makes the decals if you give them the pics. But the link above to the previous forum has pics of the top 3 decal designs. I personally love the one that says celicatech with the toyota emlem clocked in the background.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

i do the same with people that i want to join my car club ;)

klapa
08-22-2010, 06:30 AM
I try to stay out of coolidge as much as possible. Reminds me of Hills have Eyes. Ever see the people working at the walmart there?

Sort of reminds me of Waffle House here in the south:

What has six tits and three teeth?

Shift change at Waffle House.

manda
08-22-2010, 06:55 AM
Sort of reminds me of Waffle House here in the south:

What has six tits and three teeth?

Shift change at Waffle House.

I almost felt bad when I busted out laughing.... then I remembered the Waffle House here in Searcy (AR) doesn't even have that much during a shift change...
Gotta love those hardcore meth users...

MCcelica
08-22-2010, 07:41 AM
Yup - but that is over a month ago and everybody is still "working on it".

How hard is it to get some stickers made? I can do it at the mall, for cryin' out loud.

Problem is not everyone wants/can afford them at once. We want to try to get something where we can get a group discount. If you get them done one by one, prices would be astronomical (in relative comparison). We exist to make sure other members of the community aren't getting ripped off for something as simple as stickers too.

The other thing is although I could buy a ton of stickers and re-distribute them at cost, there's no real guarantee that I won't be out a ton of money while holding onto a bunch of stickers.

This is why we're attempting to locate someone who can work with our sort of asymmetrical needs. Which is also why we're trying to keep it within our admin/mod group as far as sourcing goes.