PDA

View Full Version : Warren Dunes State Park

VikingJZ
07-25-2010, 06:34 PM
Gauging interest.

August 7, 2010

I know there are a lot of you guys that live relatively close to here

Warren Dunes is located along the Lake Michigan coastline in South west Michigan near New Buffalo.

I am thinking of a cookout. We also could gather our cars at this ice cream shop called Oinks in New Buffalo, or grab a burger at Redamaks. All this followed by a cruise up the Red Arrow Highway.

The cost to get into the park is $8. A friend of Jason's wife is now doing professional photography and has expressed interest in doing cars. I'm not sure what she would charge for a group though.

CTech gets the first post, but I am going to open this up to JDMChicago and an Indianapolis.

That being said, if we get a few people who want to go and clear their schedules, we can set this up.

Open to all makes and models, so encourage your friends to come along.

car
08-04-2010, 04:03 AM
No hits? I've got no money and rather bald tires I doubt I could make it in my car.

alltracNyx
08-04-2010, 06:40 PM
Chris and I might be down for something like this, but it would need to be later in the month for us to make it out. Let us know how the interest goes on the other boards you posted on.

Slider
08-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Gah, working :bricks: I need a 3 week heads up to request a day off, they have been scheduling me on Saturdays a lot lately :lame: