PDA

View Full Version : Number 5...

Legacyofdan
07-23-2010, 02:38 PM
yep as of yesterday i now own 5 ST165's...
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs103.ash2/38483_599318169780_35910061_34674083_6528063_n.jpg
pardon the cellphone camera shot..lol

UtahSleeper
07-23-2010, 04:11 PM
Is that the 89 that has been sold twice in the last month or 2?

Legacyofdan
07-23-2010, 04:20 PM
nope, it was local friend's of mine.

85gtsblackman
07-23-2010, 05:07 PM
whats it need, milage and, how much was it if ya dont mine me askin? Got any plans for it?

Legacyofdan
07-23-2010, 05:19 PM
it needs...ALOT...there is some serious rust on it...not at bad as my one white trac though.

milage...unknown...for the most part...

free...

yep...bring it back alive :)

UtahSleeper
07-23-2010, 06:54 PM
Does it run? What are the plans, besides revival? Replace the other white trac or replace rusty?

burnyd
07-23-2010, 07:05 PM
my question to you is why?

alltracNyx
07-23-2010, 07:11 PM
^Why not?!

Congrats! I'm glad it went to an enthusiast to be revived :)

Legacyofdan
07-23-2010, 07:43 PM
Does it run? What are the plans, besides revival? Replace the other white trac or replace rusty?

i got the motor for it a while back for free as well...so no it doesnt not run...

honestly nothing big. basically it was sitting in his driving becoming part of the earth again, and i am sorry but i cant have an alltrac do that.

And since it was free, i figured why not, rather clean it up and perserve it than to let it die.

my question to you is why?

just as she said \/ why not ;)

^Why not?!

Congrats! I'm glad it went to an enthusiast to be revived :)

Thank you...some people believe i have exceeded the title of "enthusiast" but rather i classify as an "addict" now lol

UtahSleeper
07-23-2010, 08:09 PM
Either way, I am happy when people "collect" them. Cause we all know that anyone with more then one will eventually sell them. There have been so many put up for sale at the wrong financial times for me, but seeing them remain in the community makes me think I will have my chances later.

The Captain
07-23-2010, 10:22 PM
You have a problem. Like me.

Nitro_Alltrac
07-24-2010, 04:12 AM
You need to becareful. With the new financial regulation bill that was just signed, your getting close to being a market manipulator with all those 165's. You're soon going to be able to affect the market price of them and then the feds will be on you Dan!:nuts:

Congrats man. It's great to see another one saved. If I had the room, and probably no wife, I would be collecting them as well.

bloodMoney
07-24-2010, 09:34 PM
^lol My wife is the one doing the collecting.......

alltracNyx
07-24-2010, 09:37 PM
^lmao. We can never have enough!

Problem?! I see NO problem with this... :tongue_1:

Legacyofdan
07-24-2010, 10:04 PM
Either way, I am happy when people "collect" them. Cause we all know that anyone with more then one will eventually sell them. There have been so many put up for sale at the wrong financial times for me, but seeing them remain in the community makes me think I will have my chances later.

Haha, i just love these cars, Toyota really made something special, and i can not just sit back and let it go to waste. :)

Haha i am calling it a passion haha :)

You need to becareful. With the new financial regulation bill that was just signed, your getting close to being a market manipulator with all those 165's. You're soon going to be able to affect the market price of them and then the feds will be on you Dan!:nuts:

Congrats man. It's great to see another one saved. If I had the room, and probably no wife, I would be collecting them as well.

HAHAHAH!! i copied your message and forwarded it to a few people i know, they all got a good kick out what ya said, LoL

Cause one of my friends was saying that if i won the lottery i would buy every single one out there, and that everyone would have to come to me to buy 3sgte parts, and that he needed to take down my empire before it was built LOL it was a one big funny joke haha

yeah...i need to find a car chick...otherwise i may have to loose my childern, and i am sorry but my childern(alltracs) are important to me.

Hahah dude thats a good thing! (well so long as you have the funds for such, and room)

^lmao. We can never have enough!

Problem?! I see NO problem with this... :tongue_1:

There ya go! thats the right attitude!!

4thgenceli
07-24-2010, 10:06 PM
Can you donate one to me please? I promise I'll love it, and will drop a gen4 3sgte into it!

Legacyofdan
07-24-2010, 10:21 PM
well fill out the adoption forms, and if you qualify for a loving and caring parent-er i mean car owner then sure :)

But yeah as for the most recent white one, i will restore it to the best of my skill and it needs it...

As for the other four, they all have plans, the red one, i shall be buried in(lol, not really but i love that car, i would be extremely depressed if anything EVER happened to it), my white one has been a great DD for me, and a great miniature pickup too(no worries, i lay down blankets and traps and etc. white trac stays clean :) , i have moved many other spare 3sgte trannies and motors in the back of her, and she just acts like its just me in the car, i love white trac, blue trac i plan making it into a RallyX rally car, and the other white rusto will be a TTE Replica...right now i am working on TTE Replica white car, and gutting it and storing the guts, and cleaning her up. Running her through some SERIOUS chemotherapy(serious SERIOUS rust)

but yeah if i ever get any more i will like fix them and sell them...likly...maybe...idk...lol

Nitro_Alltrac
07-24-2010, 10:37 PM

You're a lucky man. If I was collecting my wife would be calling the wrecker to haul them off when I was gone.

4thgenceli
07-25-2010, 03:09 AM
well fill out the adoption forms, and if you qualify for a loving and caring parent-er i mean car owner then sure :)

But yeah as for the most recent white one, i will restore it to the best of my skill and it needs it...

As for the other four, they all have plans, the red one, i shall be buried in(lol, not really but i love that car, i would be extremely depressed if anything EVER happened to it), my white one has been a great DD for me, and a great miniature pickup too(no worries, i lay down blankets and traps and etc. white trac stays clean :) , i have moved many other spare 3sgte trannies and motors in the back of her, and she just acts like its just me in the car, i love white trac, blue trac i plan making it into a RallyX rally car, and the other white rusto will be a TTE Replica...right now i am working on TTE Replica white car, and gutting it and storing the guts, and cleaning her up. Running her through some SERIOUS chemotherapy(serious SERIOUS rust)

but yeah if i ever get any more i will like fix them and sell them...likly...maybe...idk...lol
Where are said adoption forms?