View Full Version : for those w fmic

07-18-2010, 12:19 AM
what are u guys usin for the throttle body intlet?
ats has there piece for 55..

anything cheaper?

07-18-2010, 02:37 AM
The stock mr2 3sgte one.

07-18-2010, 04:02 AM
I use the ATS Racing inlet. KO also makes one:


Same price for both. I would recommend checking out various message boards, as people seem to be selling them all the time. I bought one used and paid $40 shipped.

07-18-2010, 07:11 AM
yea i thats what i was thinkin off.. i just wanted to see what everyone else was doin..

07-18-2010, 06:55 PM
well... if you have a friend that can weld aluminum you can strip the rubber off the stock one and weld it to the Intercooler piping, I thought about doing this but ended up buying a kit that had one homemade already so I used it.

07-19-2010, 02:54 PM
i have the stock 3sgte and works fine ;)