PDA

View Full Version : hey a newbie from oregon

adam42
07-14-2010, 02:51 AM
Not much to say, my name is adam erickson. I live in oregon, I am in the military and one of my faveorite things to do is work on my toyota. its my project, pretty much got it from a junk yard and have put about 5 grand into parts and what I am doing and its running and starting to look nice. love my car. it seems to drive my wife nuts when i go out there and work on it all day long but she understands i think. lol. anyways just wanted to drop a line and say hey. not much to say other than ill have alot of questions as I progress with my car. peace out.

UtahSleeper
07-14-2010, 04:35 AM
Welcome aboard. What model of yota do you have? All stock for now? DETAILS MAN!!! :)

adam42
07-14-2010, 06:27 AM
I have a 1990 ST 1.6L Toyota celica. not all of it is stock. has a rebuilt after market engine in it that I built, but my dumb ass brother in law recently was looking at it to figure out why my injectors wouldnt seal and he blew the engine up. hence why ive been asking alot about doing engine swaps. its got after market tires on it and a bunch of other after market stuff on it. I am waiting not to get the rest of my body work done tell i get the engine working again. got a kick ass vader body kit ima put on it and a spoiler. and with that ima paint it matalic blue. still gotta invest in my hood as well. as it progresses ill get some pics up here.

Lenny253
07-14-2010, 05:25 PM
welcome! pics please. lol

KoreanJoey
07-15-2010, 02:42 AM
Welcome to the club. If you ever feel like visiting your neighbors up north let us know.

www.pstoc.org