PDA

View Full Version : white face install?

TXcajunman
07-01-2010, 12:44 AM
i have looked around and haven't found a way to install speed hut white face gauges. i have the cluster all apart. do the needles for speed,tach,gas,ect. any help would be appreciated.:feedback:

celica91gts
07-01-2010, 02:36 AM
you already pulled the cluster out? that's the hardest part. now turn the cluster backwards and you can see all along the sides there are plastic clips. only take the front (clear part) off. so you should be looking at the cluster naked with no clear visor over it. after that just work the needles through the holes of your white face gauges.

TXcajunman
07-01-2010, 02:48 AM
sorry to clarify i have the clear plastic of and am at the needles.prb is the needles base is smaller then the hole in the white face. all the needles are larger at the base. i have done this to a previous car and it was that easy. this one isn't:( i played with the boost gauge needle (i have an aftermarket one so i wasn't worried about messing it up) ,anyway it popped off without a prb and the male end even was a half circle so i would have to put it back correctly.are the others like this?

celica91gts
07-01-2010, 05:37 AM
i did this on the gts and left all needles on. take a couple pics and post them up. what kind of car is this? an all trac?