PDA

View Full Version : Hardly New, but Hello

aubeone
06-16-2010, 03:26 PM
***If anyone is having difficulty getting in touch with me regarding parts for sale on at.net, I am now here and still have a comprehensive list of parts available***

Hey All!

I would like to introduce myself and tell you a little bit about my project.

My name is Evan and I am locted in Central Ontario in the Great White North. have actually been working on my Alltrac build for almost three years now, and have spent most of my time on the other website...sorry.

I have been working on a 1988 Alltrac, swapped in a Gen2 JDM 3SGTE and added a few nice things like all new suspension and brakes, updated the cooling and ignition systems with all new plugs, wires, cap and rotor, waterpump and a 56mm ASI all aluminum rad.

The reason I go into such great detail is sadly that after almost 3 years I am calling it quits. I will not be seeing this build to the end, and my loss s your gain as I am completely parting out the build.

If you are interested in anything, need that one missing part, or are interested in a gen2 swap complete from ecu to downpipe (with a freshly rebuilt turbo), let me know.

Evan.

ChrisD
06-16-2010, 05:15 PM
Hi Evan! Welcome to ctech! It's about time after joining October 2008 that you posted up! :)

-Chris

aubeone
06-17-2010, 05:27 PM
Thanks Chris! I am having some difficulties with this whole restricted access thing though...kinda driving me nuts...I can't reply to my own sale thread...?

One other thing that I forgot to mentiuon in my intro is that I have successfully completed the engine swap, installing the gen2 jdm engine trans and ecu into the 165, and completed the harness conversion myself. I have enured that everything is working, right down to the sun roof and powere mirrors and still have all the resources that I used to complete the swap. so if anyone needs my files I can email them to you.

My goal is to share what I have learned before moving on.

ChrisD
06-17-2010, 06:07 PM
The restricted access is to protect the board from spammers (which happens more than you'd think). I will look into changing your access as we have made an exception in your case.

(Note to all users: any exceptions must be approved by mods/admins, PM if you feel you qualify)

aubeone
06-17-2010, 06:53 PM
Thanks Chris, when will I know?

Shadowlife25
06-17-2010, 08:13 PM
Your ability to access B&S is being altered right now.

PLEASE STOP spam posting your sale items in answer to other threads.
Do not put direct links to your e-mail in your sig or on your visitor page either.
These things are a direct violation of our Buying and Selling rules.
So is posting your items for sale in your INTRO thread.

You will be granted access, because ChrisD has vouched for you.
It should be ready within the hour.

You are expected to follow the rules like everyone else.

Thank you.

aubeone
06-18-2010, 04:54 PM
Your ability to access B&S is being altered right now.

PLEASE STOP spam posting your sale items in answer to other threads.
Do not put direct links to your e-mail in your sig or on your visitor page either.
These things are a direct violation of our Buying and Selling rules.
So is posting your items for sale in your INTRO thread.

You will be granted access, because ChrisD has vouched for you.
It should be ready within the hour.

You are expected to follow the rules like everyone else.

Thank you.

Sir, Yes Sir.

Siyx
06-18-2010, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the forum, So where in the "Great White North" do you live?
Igloo country, Polar Bear Country, Moose Country or Downtown T.O ??

aubeone
06-18-2010, 08:57 PM
Welcome to the forum, So where in the "Great White North" do you live?
Igloo country, Polar Bear Country, Moose Country or Downtown T.O ??

Close lol Cottage Country. I am near Lindsay.

Siyx
06-18-2010, 09:45 PM
Nice area, a few hours from Me. I have family in Lindsay.