PDA

View Full Version : Old to Celicas, New to Celicatech....

alltracNyx
05-08-2010, 05:49 AM
Hey guys,

My name is Stacy. It's well overdue for me to join the forum and get to know everyone. I've technically been forum stalking everyone for the past five years through bloodMoney (the bf). Together, we own a red 90' alltrac, a silver '96 gt, and we most recently picked up a black '88 alltrac.

As a side note so you guys can get to know me, I'm not just joining the forum as bloodMoney's gf (although he definitely has wanted me to get into this for years :11doh:). I worked in a shop for a little over three years installing audio, alarms, remote starts, and a few other things. I definitely don't claim to be an expert, but I know my way around things electrical.

I figure now is the perfect time to create an intro thread since I have met quite a few of you at the dragon (we're here right now!!). And since I'm going to be riding as a passenger for the drive on Saturday, I'll be taking quite a few pics to post up in the Dragon pics thread.

Shadowlife25
05-08-2010, 05:51 AM
Welcome aboard!

:)

alltracNyx
05-08-2010, 05:58 AM
Thanks Mario! We were just talking to Luni about whether you were going to come this year or not.... Its a shame that we can't meet you this time.

Shadowlife25
05-08-2010, 09:53 PM
I am truly disappointed that I couldn't make it out and get to meet everyone that is "new" to the meet this year.

I will be there next year though guaranteed. :D

Also, I always liked your and your bf's AllTrac.
Pretty car and it has come a long way.
You both should be proud.

Funny that my gf drives my 91 AllTrac and I am mid build on my 88... :hehe:

Murgatroy
05-10-2010, 02:51 PM
Good to have you, it was great meeting you this weekend.

Siyx
05-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Welcome aboard !

4thgenceli
05-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Welcome aboard!

Curse you for having multiple alltracs!

Mario, you & I are going to roll to the dragon next May. Drive or fly, we'll be there :P

alltracNyx
05-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Thanks guys. Well, at least now I'll be able to get to know some of the board members BEFORE going to next year's dragon, or any other ctech meets for that matter.

Knoxvegas was a great time Murg, thanks for having us. Maybe next time I'll remember the sun block before the drive from Chicago to TN because I am burnt!

Sean
05-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Welcome!

bloodMoney
05-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Hi. :)

Luni
05-10-2010, 08:23 PM
This chick is cool. She knows how to install stereos and alarms and shizz. And she gets great upskirt pictures of hot chicks for me.

A++ in my book :)

cbarett251
05-10-2010, 09:59 PM
It was really great meeting you and Chris. You should bring one of the tracs next year.

Boycott!Swagger
05-11-2010, 12:03 AM
No im talking caravan from denver with mccelica and crisco next year shadow you're coming too, it will be simultaneous with meeting all of you, sounds like a win situation if i've ever heard of one

4thgenceli
08-22-2010, 01:50 AM
I can joinz said caravan?

alltracNyx
08-22-2010, 04:51 AM
Luni and Mario have joked about coming to Chicago before going down to the Dragon and caravanning with us and the South Bend guys down to TN. So if they do it, you can join them and head in our direction =)

Hopefully the st165 will be road ready by then, and maybe a 3s swapped into the 6gen too! We'd like to be able to take two cars down to the Dragon next year ;)

4thgenceli
08-22-2010, 05:17 AM
Luni and Mario have joked about coming to Chicago before going down to the Dragon and caravanning with us and the South Bend guys down to TN. So if they do it, you can join them and head in our direction =)

Hopefully the st165 will be road ready by then, and maybe a 3s swapped into the 6gen too! We'd like to be able to take two cars down to the Dragon next year ;)

I'm hoping I get Jasmine running by December (no later than december). This should give me a few months to drive it/etc make sure nothing is fuxored and it'll handle a long trip. If it's good, I'll take her. Otherwise I'll carpool with someone or fly.

alltracNyx
08-22-2010, 05:32 AM
I really hope that everyone is able to make it down to the Dragon next year..Luni said that this year's was one of the smallest meets. I think we only had about 30ish cars. Something terrible would have to happen to stop me and Chris from going again next year.

The only question really....is whether we'll have one or two cars to drive, and how many will have a 3s...

Let's hope for the best, that both of ours will have running 3sgte's and that Jasmine can make an appearance.