PDA

View Full Version : new member

gt4lechacz
05-02-2010, 03:31 AM
Hello everyone!
I'm Les from Ontario, Canada.
New to this forum, but cetainly not to the Celica.
I have owned my '92 ST185 for more than 9 years, it has served me well and now it was time to change for something newer so i've got myself a Jap spec '94 ST205 WRC in excellent condition. I really like these cars.
I'm also a rally nut, RALLY RULES!!!!
Well i guess that's my intro...

Les
P.S. Shameless add: The a Alltrac is being parted, PM me if anyone needs parts (ie. hood is in good shape!) and motor is not for sale, sorry.

ChrisD
05-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Glad to see ya around here! :)

What eventually caused the demise of the 185? Rust?

allTRACway
05-02-2010, 10:34 PM
welcome to the forum

cell172
05-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Welcome. I love your sig pic.

gt4lechacz
05-03-2010, 02:32 AM
Hey, thanks for the welcome!
Yes Chris, the rust just ate through the floor, no point in fixing the beat up shell anymore! And the sig pic shows how the rust got there in the first place, too much fun!!!

gt4lechacz
05-03-2010, 09:53 AM
Hi Tecker184:
You have PM'd me but this forum has a rule that i have to have at least 15 posts to be able to pm...
you asked about the mirrors and fogs, sorry but they are not available.

Siyx
05-03-2010, 03:12 PM
Welcome. Brampton you say ... maybe see you around sometime. Im the one in the RHD GT-Four :)
Usually found going for nice long runs on the 401.

extremeskillz
05-03-2010, 05:33 PM
I need all your Carbon fiber trim, front bumper (condition must meet be good), fog lights, and if its in good shape your passenger side fender. PM me with a price and perhaps a good chat! Thanks, extreme!

gt4lechacz
05-04-2010, 12:55 PM
Extermeskillz, the front trim is in good condition, you could have the ones for the headlights $10 ea + shipping,
the hood i'm hoping to sell intact,
fog lights are gone a long time ago,
The bumper is rough, will need to be repainted - do you need the cover only or everything with the reinforcements?
and the fenders on my car are hideous... i have a set of jdm (w/ side marker) fenders, the passenger side is mint, no rust what so ever - they are red. Driver has some damage to the braket of the corner light, it will not be visible if corner is installed. $100 for the pass. $50 for the driver + shipping.
The complicated thing might be shipping a large item like it - i have never done it. If someone in Ontario knows a good/cheap method of shipping large items, please let me know!!!

extremeskillz
05-04-2010, 05:41 PM
So price me on the following:

Your hood
the bumper cover
all the front trim

I will pass on the fenders because i either want and OEM GTS one or im going polylaminate. I do not need the underlings on the bumper as I have it all. Price the shipping out as well and let me know.

Thanks, Extreme

gt4lechacz
05-05-2010, 03:52 AM
Extremskillz, what is your zip code?
Please be patient as lately i am extremly busy at work, i will get to you soon!
The way things are lately i dont have time to eat lunch, just got back home and its 11:00pm!
Thanks for your patience!

Shadowlife25
05-05-2010, 08:28 AM
Gentlemen, I am locking this now.

GT4Lechacz, welcome to the boards.

I am sure you will understand that we encourage you to post and get to know everyone.
An intro thread is not to be a part out. Sorry.

To those other members that have posted and inquired, you should know better.