PDA

View Full Version : IC Piping: Global Tech & Engineering

ChrisD
04-29-2010, 06:48 PM
http://www.globaltecheng.com/

Highly recommend these guys for mandrel bent piping. At $11.80 for a 90* bend, that is pretty well the cheapest I could find online. Also, you get quantity discounts as you buy more. I purchased all aluminum piping.

It comes unpolished, but I suspect polishing these pipes should be pretty easy.

Within 20 minutes of placing my order I received a call to confirm. Unfortunately, they didn't have any stock of 60 degree bends left. They could make them, however it would be a few more days. He wanted to check if I was ok with the delay or if I would prefer to substitute something else, or drop it.

2nd, I had asked if they could ship USPS instead of UPS. He happily agreed to, even though that was not their normal process.

Lastly, I had received half of the order and sent a quick note just to check that everything was shipped out. I got a call within a few minutes, and he confirmed everything shipped out together and provided tracking #'s for me to check. Turns out Canada customs was holding one of them for extra time for some reason. Eventually, everything showed up safe and sound, and was packaged very well.

I wanted to recommend these guys as a very good alternative to buying your piping from ebay, where you risk getting very poor quality materials and certainly wouldn't get this kind of great communication.

Big thumbs up. :)

Sang
04-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Reminds me, I need to place another order with them soon. Getting my sidefeed manifold in the mail any day now :)

Glad you're happy with the service

ChrisD
05-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Moved unrelated posts to new thread.