PDA

View Full Version : So, Who bought the 5th gen All-trac in Victorville, CA

Carolina91GT-S
04-24-2010, 04:01 PM
There was a 5th gen Alltrac(91 I think) listed on the Victorville, CA craigslist on Friday. asking $800 but said if you had $500 cash he would let it go. I called him Friday morning to find out where he was exactly so I could get a friend out there to figure out how to make this happen. The guy said he was moving this weekend and it had to go this weekend. It had a running JDM swap but the said it would need to be towed, didn't say why exactly but that overall it was in good shape. It had been his uncles project car and that he had put a lot of money into it. Had the clean title in hand ready to go. I got up with my buddy and had made some plans within a couple of hours the ad was pulled and the guy doesn't answer his phone anymore.

Who bought it? or did the uncle come back for it.

sinkrite
04-25-2010, 07:32 AM
Hopefully someone who won't ruin it!

joe's gt
04-25-2010, 08:37 AM
I got up with my buddy and had made some plans within a couple of hours the ad was pulled and the guy doesn't answer his phone anymore.

It pisses me off when someone doesn't even have the decency to respond and say its been sold. Just look at it as he wasn't worth giving your money to anyway. Anyone that can't even send an email or give a quick call back when someone still inquires about something that has already been sold deserves to be shot in the balls and castrated. And yes I feel that strongly about it. Its one of my biggest pet peeves. Just flat out rude.

I've been known to keep leaving messages on a person's phone or keep emailing them until they respond. Its a way of venting while at the same time pissing them off.

CarolinaJr.
04-26-2010, 03:14 PM
Dang = ( that would have been pretty sweet. They should have picked up and at least told you it was gone or no longer for sale.

sodap0p
04-26-2010, 03:28 PM
'my MR2' is still listed for sale and can still be seen on the company's website. I've owned it now almost 3 weeks...lol

http://jdmtunersinc.com/galleries1.html

Siyx
04-26-2010, 07:39 PM
Thats just plain crap. I hate it when people dont return messages.
Hopefully you get closure as to where the car has gone.

lalojamesliz
04-27-2010, 05:54 PM
on my local craigslist someone listed a running 92 MR2 turbo for $1k so i called,left messages and emailed.... no reply :( bastard! crap like that happens all the time

gazoodle
04-30-2010, 09:04 PM
get used to it theres loads ov people who dont reply the w*****s