PDA

View Full Version : Wheel fit or not?

Boycott!Swagger
04-19-2010, 10:15 AM
I did a little research to utlimately ask a question from the pro's at the tech.

I'm currently looking at buying new wheels and i would like to know if they'd fit my 91 gt.

8 inch wide wheel with an offset of +25
I have a strong feeling they will fit just fine, but worst case scenario would have me buying the wheels them not fitting and loosing money somewhere some how, and i would like to avoid that due to the fact that im far from rich.

Thanks in advance.

METDeath
04-19-2010, 09:28 PM
17x8 +35 works with a wide body front fender (rear is fine on a ST/GT, GTS could use a spacer to make it look good). +25 will likely be the same result. However, all the people I know running 17x8 run a 225/45/17 tire, where as if they had a 225/40/17 they may not have the fitment issues so much, but the issue would still be there.

Boycott!Swagger
04-20-2010, 03:35 AM
well i'm getting the widebody fender, and i plan on rolling my back fenders out depending on if its needed. Tire size will be 225/35/17 so i shouldn't have a problem with tire rubbing and i may run 25 mm spacers just to give it a more aggressive stance anyway. Appreciate the help man