PDA

View Full Version : My apologies

skidMarkNZ
04-16-2010, 04:00 AM
I'm sorry guys but im going ot have to man up over this, i was going to buy an mr2, but well i bought a ni***an 300zx... censored for our younger members, i just really like how it drives over the mr2, and the v6 noise, and its t top as well, and and

i'm sorry :fightpig:

The Captain
04-16-2010, 04:07 AM
:banstick:

joe's gt
04-16-2010, 04:15 AM
Enjoy trying to move 3500lbs. Why did you go with a 300zx man? The only thing its good for is looks (personal preference) and a freeway killer only if you have a tt and only after you build the motor. Other than that, its weight pretty much cripples any potential it could have had. Please tell me its a tt and not an N/A, because otherwise I think you really wasted your money.

Don't get me wrong, I love the tt z and want one someday, but with its difficulty to work on and weight, it would only be for a weekend car to do freeway pulls with.

An mr2 would have been light, quick, and a blast to drive whether N/A or turbo.

skidMarkNZ
04-16-2010, 04:26 AM
Enjoy trying to move 3500lbs. Why did you go with a 300zx man? The only thing its good for is looks (personal preference) and a freeway killer only if you have a tt and only after you build the motor. Other than that, its weight pretty much cripples any potential it could have had. Please tell me its a tt and not an N/A, because otherwise I think you really wasted your money.

Don't get me wrong, I love the tt z and want one someday, but with its difficulty to work on and weight, it would only be for a weekend car to do freeway pulls with.

An mr2 would have been light, quick, and a blast to drive whether N/A or turbo.

nope non turbo 3 litre v6 auto, but i have plans for it, i prefer the handling, both mr2s i drove the handling just wasn't what i wanted, and mr2 brakes were utter rubbish on both cars, the mr2 for long drives i think would be a bit much you've gotta be on your toes too much to drive it.

other reason being the 300zx was cheap $600, (about $400 USD)

it is a heavy car, but it feels firm and plkanted on the road and i can corner it silly fast, and its about as quick as a 3sge manual... and the zx is a 3l v6 auto.... it definately gets up and boogeys, alot more than i thought from what people here said, was quite suprised....

that and i'm told it has a pussy magnet fitted.

geebes
04-16-2010, 04:36 AM
pics?

I have an 80's style turbo that I got for free from my aunt. I like it.

Good enough for the price.

Hookecho
04-16-2010, 05:05 AM
i'm happy for you. 300zx is a cool looking car. i've never driven one but i've been a passenger.

42qn30
04-16-2010, 05:54 AM
Have fun. My cousin had a 92 N/A. The original engine was hydro-locked. We pulled the lump and put in another N/A. It was tight all the way but not too bad. Unbolting the trans was the hard part. I drove it a little while, did a few doughnuts in it. Yeah it's hog but still a fun car. Rear visibility is shitty. It's pretty stable at higher speeds.

joe's gt
04-16-2010, 06:51 AM
nope non turbo 3 litre v6 auto, but i have plans for it, i prefer the handling, both mr2s i drove the handling just wasn't what i wanted, and mr2 brakes were utter rubbish on both cars, the mr2 for long drives i think would be a bit much you've gotta be on your toes too much to drive it.

other reason being the 300zx was cheap $600, (about $400 USD)

it is a heavy car, but it feels firm and plkanted on the road and i can corner it silly fast, and its about as quick as a 3sge manual... and the zx is a 3l v6 auto.... it definately gets up and boogeys, alot more than i thought from what people here said, was quite suprised....

that and i'm told it has a pussy magnet fitted.

yeah, you are right, they handle really well. One of the main reasons they feel planted is cuz they have a low center of gravity. Well for $600, that is hard to pass up. Especially if there were no major problems with it. I don't doubt it will still be a blast to drive. Enjoy!