PDA

View Full Version : just want people to know

187flatliner
04-15-2010, 07:53 AM
i enjoy this forum alot.....i was able to finally donate some cash......will be trying for the lifetime soon, but im moving maybe. so we'll see how that goes....... i expect to be here learning and maybe even pass on some (wee-bit) knowledge i do know......anyways its been a blast so far for me in this forum except for one off-topic thread (dont even need to mention it)....i've got some thicker skin on.....lol.....but i hope to meet some of you soon...not this years dragon but hoping for next years for sure.

thanks guys for making me feel like im at home when i log in. (somewhat cuz i think im really at home)....lol

p.s.

would it be possible to get a dude throwing a rock at someone under my avatar? that would rock!....lol

Shadowlife25
04-15-2010, 09:28 AM
Glad you like it here bud, and thanks for doing your part to keep us going. :)

Hipster Lawrence
04-15-2010, 12:09 PM
I love this site. Maybe I should contribute too but I'm too obsessed with my mk1 lol.

The camaraderie here is awesome I like the fact that it is a small group of people that do most of the posting, I feel like we are more than just a virtual community BC of that. Like I actually know you guys.

Nitro_Alltrac
04-16-2010, 02:35 AM
I have to say that this is the best site I've been on. The folks here are great. I loved meeting so many folks at last year's Dragon meet. It was really good to be able to faces with names and get to know people better. I hate that I'm going miss that this year. This is a great site and there is a TON of knowledge here. I love it!

joe's gt
04-16-2010, 03:34 AM
:grouphug:

MCcelica
04-16-2010, 03:41 AM
You're all gay...

But I lovz joo tooz! :D