PDA

View Full Version : Handbook

jatufin
04-01-2010, 06:42 PM
I've become a proud owner of 1989 Celica FWD. Colored as an Easter egg it is, so all others can also see how proud I am ;) Haynes is on its way already, but I've been looking for Owners Handbook for the beauty from the net. No luck. Anyone got scanned copy or download link available?

The colors. I'm not 18 anymore :( Yellow is ok, kinda, but how to get rid of those red stripes...

ChrisD
04-01-2010, 07:11 PM
Welcome!

Just looking for the small glovebox owners manual dealy? I'd keep an eye on ebay.

Haynes will work ok, but if you can find the Toyota repair manuals you will be much better off. We call them "BGB's", because usually they are Big Green Books. Also, if you become a donating member here, you get access to several online Toyota manuals. We have a few sections of the FWD manual and the full 4WD manual.

:)

RedRkt01
04-06-2010, 10:14 PM
Welcome! We have several resident 4th Generation Celica owners here to assist you with anything you may have questions for.

I agree with Chris that eBay is a good place to look. Otherwise that owners manual can be had from Toyota as well.