PDA

View Full Version : Once again, I depart

4thgenceli
04-01-2010, 11:27 AM
The world of the 4th gen.

Arrived into work last night to be met by my manager. Apparently they've found out about my usage of my free co-location to torrent and share files. Someone reported me for the Toyota EPC that I helped host.

So I was handed the pink slip, and possible legal actions (don't know yet, was advised to not discuss of the legal proceedings by my lawyer).

Jasmine has been sold. I'm hitching her to my brothers truck and taking her out to Peoria to a guy who has been wanting to do the swap, but has had a rough time finding a good chassis to build. Jacob's going to let me help finish the swap, and will let me romp it a few times to see what I've missed out on AGAIN.

Fucking torrents have become the death of me :(

MCcelica
04-01-2010, 03:10 PM
Dude... Sounds like this just isn't your year man! Ay let us know if there's anything we can do to help. And look at the bright side. Ay, now it's someone ELSE that has to figure out how that CC actuator will go on. (oohhh cmon, you know its true!)

Lesson learned on the torrents though I spose.

CollapsedNut
04-01-2010, 04:41 PM
Torrenting is bad? Id try to find out who reported me lol

187flatliner
04-01-2010, 04:54 PM
that sucks man.......

Waffles!
04-01-2010, 05:55 PM
I'm sorry to hear that.

ChrisD
04-01-2010, 06:29 PM
To make matters worse, I have to ban you. Your recent outbursts and personal attacks on the ctech mod & admin team have been unacceptable and you have been unreceptive to our attempts to resolve this in a private manor. Unfortunately, your time here is done.

You can have till the end of the day to say your goodbye's and save your crap, afterwards your access will be revoked.

Sorry that you're having a shitty day. :nopity: :thefinger:

4thgenceli
04-01-2010, 06:35 PM
To make matters worse, I have to ban you. Your recent outbursts and personal attacks on the ctech mod & admin team have been unacceptable and you have been unreceptive to our attempts to resolve this in a private manor. Unfortunately, your time here is done.

You can have till the end of the day to say your goodbye's and save your crap, afterwards your access will be revoked.

Sorry that you're having a shitty day. :nopity: :thefinger:
Asshole.

Go play some hockey. http://celicatech.com/forums/images/smilies/thefinger.gif

ChrisD
04-01-2010, 07:14 PM
:endyourself:

4thgenceli
04-01-2010, 07:35 PM
:endyourself:
Go puck yourself.

T-spoon
04-02-2010, 12:35 AM
I'm pretty sure I remember saying hosting the Toyota EPC (not you personally, but in general when guys here started doing it as the next coolest thing) was a bad idea. I was pretty much told WGAF.

All that aside, I'm really sorry to hear what has happened to you. When the RIAA started all their anti-download crap, I pretty much stopped file sharing because while I don't think it's that big of a deal personally, there are those with power that do and will bring the hammer down sometimes. :(

You know.. the thought occurs to me that this is an April's fool's joke.... but I still think hosting the Toyota EPC is a bad idea, whether this is a joke or not.

Grot
04-02-2010, 12:42 AM
Tim, you got what you deserved. Your an asshat and a pirate.
Congratulations.

Happy April Fools to you too.

ChrisD
04-02-2010, 01:08 AM
lol

Now get to it and finish your damn swap. :P

ChrisD
04-02-2010, 05:41 AM
OK April fools. Guess what you're not banned. Watched some hockey and I got in a better mood. :hehe:

4thgenceli
04-02-2010, 06:15 AM
Hahahah..

Oh, and the EPC is long gone (or at least archived).

VikingJZ
04-02-2010, 06:36 AM
OK April fools. Guess what you're not banned. Watched some hockey and I got in a better mood. :hehe:

EH, RLY?