PDA

View Full Version : 1sttoyotaparts.com

StormyBklyn
03-30-2010, 10:01 PM
I need to order a few things from them, but I can never get anybody on the phone. Does anyone know what's going on with them? Do they ever call anyone back? I've tried early in the am, pm and throughout the day.
Also, if anyone has the part number for the ST183 folding mirrors, relay and switch, I'll be forever grateful if you would let me know what they are.
Thanks!

5thgenkeeper
03-30-2010, 10:03 PM
I usually get a response through their online message system but the site is somewhat broken so it's a pain in the ass.

ChrisD
03-30-2010, 10:09 PM
I usually don't have a problem. You can always call the dealership and ask for parts, tell them you are making an online order.

Or email parts@1sttoyotaparts.com

4thgenceli
03-30-2010, 10:12 PM
Their site's working... After going to the main page, click on 'OEM Parts Catalog' at the top.

StormyBklyn
03-30-2010, 10:48 PM
Thanks. I'm trying to see if they have a bunch of parts available. I need a rear passenger side mudguard for the 'vert, two sets of clear corners, and hopefully they have the part number (or can get) two relays, two switch controls and one set of folding mirrors. If I can get those things, I will be very happy!

T-spoon
03-31-2010, 01:52 AM
I tried calling them actually, but since I needed the parts like right away (they're local for me) and their one designated internet guy was never available, I got the parts from Tire-rack. I did piss the counter guy off by getting him to look up a part before he realized I was an internet customer. Heh.

Naemion
03-31-2010, 02:42 AM
I have a set of power folding mirrors if you would like to buy them, I just don't have the wires or any of the relays or switches. They are in excellent condition also!

KoreanJoey
03-31-2010, 06:11 AM
Um... yeah, they've got one guy handling the phones for internet sales... just keep pounding away or email them (same guy probably).

I think I heard them say something about updating the site or blah.