PDA

View Full Version : Red Roof Inn Hotel Thread

VikingJZ
03-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Hi all,

I am trying to gather interest to see who would be interested in staying with my group in a room at the Red Roof Inn on Cedar Bluff Rd. Currently, the total count is three people.

Right now, the room rate is $54.99 plus tax/fees per night. If we can get another person or two into the room, the rate per person will be very, very cheap.

We plan on staying Friday night and Saturday night and coming back to Indiana later Sunday night.

So, if you figure that the price of the room for two nights is $109.98 BEFORE tax four people would be roughly about $27.00.

If someone would let me know what the sales tax rate is for Tennessee that applies to hotels/motels that would be great.

I will estimate a six percent sales tax.

A rough guess puts the price of the room for two nights at $120 after tax.

In that respect, a fourth person would make the rate of the room per person for both nights about $30.

Either way, its a cheap room.

We prefer someone who isn't going to be a drunk the whole weekend. We're in our room to sleep, not have a party. The room is also non-smoking.

It is close to the Holiday Inn and bar where most of us hang out in the evenings. If needed, you can even walk from the Red Roof to the Holiday Inn. This is also very close to Murg's home.

I plan on handling this via PayPal. My PayPal debit card will be the card on file with the hotel. So, if you are interested I will take a payment via my PayPal account before we leave and will make the reservations after all money is accounted for. There will be a five dollar non-refundable charge for anyone who backs out after the reservation has been made. I feel this is fair, and you will receive an immediate refund of the rest of your payment if you decide to back out or change plans. The five bucks will be deducted from whatever you paid up front. If plans are changed while we are in Tennessee, the same charge applies, but the refund will not happen until Monday afternoon once I am home and awake.

Any last minute people who want to sleep on the floor while we are in Knoxville (either or both nights) can pay cash to either Tuner4Life or myself.

Bring your own pillow, and I will have a sleeping bag or two.

If there are any other questions, please feel free to send me a PM here or call me at (574)-248-1191

car
03-28-2010, 10:40 PM
Sorry brosef, I have a grand total of like $60 (no job and spring break in Florida ftw!), so I an very doubtful that I'll make it to the dragon unless I start working the street.

Grot
03-29-2010, 01:49 AM
TN sales tax is 9.25%

The Captain
03-29-2010, 02:05 AM
doubtful that I'll make it to the dragon unless I start working the street.
Which street?

Blackcloud
03-29-2010, 02:16 AM
sounds like a giant gay sex fest

Blackcloud
03-29-2010, 02:17 AM
http://eclectech.co.uk/b3ta/lemonparty.gif

car
03-29-2010, 02:54 AM
Which street?

The one behind Aaron's house

VikingJZ