PDA

View Full Version : Contact info

Naemion
03-25-2010, 11:48 PM
Does anyone on here have Redrkts contact info? I need to get a hold of him because he is supposed to be giving me a refund and I have not heard back from him in two day since he said that his source did not have any megan's til mid april. I have seen that he has signed on and have sent him at least three messages on here trying to get a hold of him. I don't want to tarnish his rep or anything because he was nothing but helpful, but I need that money to get a new engine this weekend.

Shadowlife25
03-26-2010, 12:57 AM
PM him again and see bud.

These things take time, unfortunately if you are in a rush for cash it may be a little wait.

Kevin will take care of you, just give him more than a couple days. ;)

Shadowlife25
03-28-2010, 09:30 AM
I will raise the issue in the Admin forum.

It has not only been you.

I am truly sorry about this, and hope that you do stay around here and do not see this issue as a reflection of CelicaTech itself.

Shadowlife25
03-28-2010, 10:11 AM
To be honest, I have gotten only one other complaint.
As of this moment they have not received anything. Goods or refund.

I do thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.
Know that it is being looked at and I hope PayPal takes care of you to your satisfaction.

Shadowlife25
03-28-2010, 10:20 AM
If you would like, so that we can keep the PM's well..private you can forward them to me.

Just hit the Forward tag in your PM screen when you select a message and type in my name or Tim's: Shadowlife25 or 4thgenceli
We take care of the B&S related issues, so please do go through us.

I am all for taking care of the issue, but do not want to drag anyone through the mud, so to speak.

Naemion
03-28-2010, 10:27 AM
Okay, post deleted

Shadowlife25
03-28-2010, 12:56 PM
PM's received. Thanks for your understanding.

zero06
04-09-2010, 04:48 AM
I have not recieved my parts or refund yet either.
He has been responding to my emails though, he says its processing in paypal and that it was going to be done today. we'll Its today and still no $. I'm staying patient though Just quite a bit worried cuz i have 800 some dollars worth I need back

Naemion
04-09-2010, 05:29 AM
It was because of paypal and your bank account. It will go through, I just got hotheaded and kind of blew up on him. If he says he said he sent the refund then he did.

RedRkt01
04-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Again, I sent the refund.

4thgenceli
04-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Paypal does take time to issue refunds.

If the funds are available in the account, the refund is immediate. If it needs to be issued from the checking account, it will take a few days.

Once the paypal is issued, you will receive an email from them with the ETA of when the funds clear.