PDA

View Full Version : 5th Gen 5sfte

mikecole89
03-23-2010, 04:28 AM
Ok, 5sfte unopened stock block at first ran at about 8psi until it blows. I know pressure2 on 6gc has a similar setup that he ran for over a year with no engine damage. I have researched both the 3s swap and 5sfte decided i wanted to go with the 5sfte seeing everyone is doing the 3s swap i know i will not get as much bang for the buck but then i would also have to "install egr" for visual..emissons etc..most of the parts I will be getting in may but i have some already. gauges, intercooler, piping, down pipe, manifold. will post pictures. will make some how-to's if any one is interested during the install. here is the build list so far some parts are still questionable as to what I am going to use.

Parts:
CRX racing fmic 28x5.5x3
mandrelbend.com 2.5" piping
Greddy ultimate Emang
3sgte 2 bar map sensor
3" down pipe
3sgte exhaust manifold
3sgte oil pan
Wablro 255lph fuel pump
Rx7 460cc Fuel Injectors
CT20b Turbo
Oil Relocation kit
AFM, EGT, Boost, and oil pressure guage
HKS SUper SQV3 BOV(questionable)
HKS turbo timer type 1
HKS Electronic boost controller EVC-S (questionable as to brand)
Wide band 02 sensor (questionable as to brand)
Sending my wire harness out to Phoenix to get rewired for emang
3" piping from down pipe back
misc parts 'T' fittings etc

will update shortly

hungstar
03-29-2010, 06:01 AM
supp mike man. thats heaps mad that ur doin all that to ur celica. i want to do mine up too can u let puts picks up and stuff of urs so i have a brief knowledge of what i wish to do to mine like a good set up for mine u know what i mean. thanxx man hope u get ur ride all together soon

celicaturbo700
03-29-2010, 06:25 AM
supp mike man. thats heaps mad that ur doin all that to ur celica. i want to do mine up too can u let puts picks up and stuff of urs so i have a brief knowledge of what i wish to do to mine like a good set up for mine u know what i mean. thanxx man hope u get ur ride all together soon

look in the forced induction section