PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Rims - pleas help!

Fraggle
04-04-2005, 08:00 AM
The following post is from my brother on the MCCR forum. We live in Melbourne.

He drives a Subaru B4 - I mean come on guys... it's another four wheel drive turbo! They are seriously RARE - let me know if you see them... anywhere... even in Queensland!

Hey guys... I had my nice new wheels stolen from my 'secure' underground carpark last night.

Probably through and inside job.

The wheels are very rare and unusual. They only fit WRX's and Liberty/Legacy and they are also fitted with Yokohama DNA GP tires which are only sold in Japan. It is also quite likely that these are the only set of these particular rims in the country as I had them specially imported from Japan.

If anyone has seen a rex or liberty fitted with these rims please let me know when and where as soon as possible.

This is a picture of the rims:
Attached Images

Fraggle
04-04-2005, 08:07 AM
Original thread:

http://forums.melbccr.com/showthread.php?t=68670

Pictures at the thread. Nice gold with deep chrome dish - seriously pimping.

And... I hate to be a knob but how do I post images on this forum?

I haven't had to do it before.

BlackGT4
04-04-2005, 08:19 AM
argh ..bad luck mate.. i hope do you find them. and more importantly find the people who are responsible.

also, about your sig? are you complementing turks? cause i'd be quite offended otherwise.

ronin
04-04-2005, 09:23 AM
fraggle.. to post a pic here.. click on the gallery button on top user bar.. click on upload.. fill in as per normal upload.. it'll then give you a BB code to post in the forum.. when you do it.. just edit your normal post and put it in there.

any drama's feel free to ask me.

and i really hope you find the rims.. im not out much ATM, but ill keep my eyes out.

3S-GTE_Man
04-04-2005, 05:46 PM
also they could fit our celica's cause subaru have the same 5x100 stud patern...and look on outback and shit too...same patern too... i know the subaru have a bigger off set but still withthe aid of spacers or coil overs they fit....i've seen a couple proper B4's and they are very nice... yeha post a pic up on this forum and i'll keep a one out for them.....i'm a subaru boy too (after toyota) and yeah i feel for ya....

BTW i'm looking for subaru 17in rims to test fit on my celica...maybe factory ones people want to fuck off cause they got soem aftermarket ones????

Keyroo
04-05-2005, 11:31 PM
ya man i'll keep an eye out, sorry to hear bro, and yeah they fit celicas too, same stud pattern (16- , 18-. 20-, 7th gen)

Luni
04-06-2005, 03:16 AM
Sorry man, only donating members can use the gallery, but for an instance like this, if you email the pics to me Ill upload them for you.

Fuck it sucks when fuckers have to fuck with peoples shit.. Specially a nice ass set of rims.

Oh yeah.. Email to qwst_rcjones@msn.com or admin@celicatech.com

ronin
04-07-2005, 12:14 AM
otherwise send them to me and ill post them up for you.. didnt know about the donating users only thing.. sorry.

Fraggle
04-09-2005, 12:35 AM
Thanks guys,

I'll get some pics to email.

PS: Black GT4, it's a quote from Red Dwarf... not an insult to Turks. A while back the Turkish entry to the Eurovision Song Contest went seventies retro in a year when everyone else went contemporary.

Luni
04-18-2005, 04:29 AM
Im sorry guys.. My computer has been down for the past week.

Heres the pic

http://www.celicatech.com/gallery/files/1/LE37A_gold.jpg