PDA

View Full Version : More fun in the snow with the All Trac

Nitro_Alltrac
01-31-2010, 03:56 AM
I had to go to Huntington this morning (about 40 miles from the house) to pick up my son for Dad's memorial service. We had more snow last night and the state road continues their "wonderful" cleaning of the highways in a timely fashion. Any way, the All Trac goes like a tank through the snow. We even did a little WRC sliding around just for the hell of it. It was blast. I love this car!:waveycool:

CollapsedNut
01-31-2010, 04:08 AM
:worthless:
and/or vid

Nitro_Alltrac
01-31-2010, 04:11 AM
Sorry, I didn't have the camera with me. :dunno:

CollapsedNut
01-31-2010, 04:15 AM
Its ok. I went out in my lancer today. I was going about 40-45 on the highway, cause some corners still have snow and the plows didnt push it far enough off the road, people were blowing past me. One guy went by me id say 70ish, he about lost it a few hundred feet later when a big patch of snow hadnt been cleared.

Nitro_Alltrac
01-31-2010, 04:24 AM
I had a jackass in a Sonata pass me on the way down at like 75 as fast as he went by. The passing lane was completely covered with pretty loose snow.

On the way back we almost got side swiped by two tractor trailers. They were in a hurry to get by everybody but they did act like they wanted to be in the deep snow. No joke, the lug nuts on the front wheels went by my drivers side mirror at distance of about 6 inches. That part wasn't very fun.

The Captain
01-31-2010, 07:42 PM
Sorry, I didn't have the camera with me. :dunno:

Fail!