PDA

View Full Version : Simonhla

klapa
01-01-2010, 08:21 PM
I could not offer enough superlatives for this seller.

Not only was the car represented honestly, but the email responses to questions, and the follow-on efforts by the seller to make this long-distance deal possible were second to none.

I took a "red-eye" flight in to Chicago and was picked up by Simon at the airport, checked out the car which had been previously prepared for the trip by loading the spare parts and making sure everything was set for a long trip.

Simon did all the leg work here - and still accentuated every single aspect of the car, be it positive or negative, before the money changed hands.

The guy personifies the character of CelicaTech.

Simonhla
03-15-2010, 02:12 AM
I just read this. Hardly on the site anymore as I don't have a Celi anymore, but you know that......

Thank you so much for your effusive praise. I am very glad that my beloved Celi found a good home. If anything I feel like I over accentuated the negatives but I figured that you already know why this is a good car, so what you really need to know is where it might go wrong.

It was great to meet you and I am glad it has turned out to be such a good buy for you.

MCcelica
03-15-2010, 04:53 AM
Sweetness!