PDA

View Full Version : I dare you to watch this

BlueDragon
11-03-2009, 09:36 PM
entertainment (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f0sDWcZ4IY&feature=PlayList&p=183A3EFE90505B48&index=6)

and think.

T-spoon
11-04-2009, 02:35 AM
Not one bit of that is substantiated. Yes, there are conspiracies by those in power, but I think this particular video is, to be quite frank, BS.

kungFUBAR
11-04-2009, 02:46 AM
Yeah, go put on your foil hat and hide in your closet. They make some pretty good medications for managing paranoia...just saying...

MCcelica
11-04-2009, 03:01 AM
People always think they're smarter than they are.

MCcelica
11-04-2009, 03:06 AM
If the government wanted to make you do something you didn't want to, you'd know.

but I can't talk about it. :hehe:

BlueDragon
11-04-2009, 09:47 PM
the video was a general introduction to help prevent the violent fight or flight reactions shown by people like KungFubar when you present specific data or documents and tip them into flight and mind shut down right off, for the first few weeks I will only be posting general idea videos. I encourage you to do your own research before dismissing the ideas or concepts contained here. I take no offense to your emotional reaction or your western medicinal ideals on the idea of medicating away a greater awareness of your surrounding environment and fellow people and their intents via mind suppressants. Indeed this has worked quite well, I however do not subscribe that it is the correct action to take when you begin to see through the veil of societal, governmental, media and politic bases programming.
Ask yourself a few questions about your judgmental outlooks on me, and what "hard evidence" you have for such snap judgments, if you have none where do these come from?
I would also like to ask you:
1. Do you think people honestly spend hard time and effort (me included) to tell their fellow citizens they need to be responsible citizens and research all these seriously raised questions and genuine unsolved mysteries relating to our government and society and war/terror mentality today and whom perpetuates them and why. They do so in your and ever other unwilling to check citizens names.
2. Would they give this info and hard work away for free in order to upset you? To lie to you? For what exactly? They have families and lives and jobs like everyone in the world.
3. If you had a blank piece of paper you could write upon making any action you or your conspirators took against the law, constitution or your basic human rights excusable. How long do you think you could perpetuate your plans?? Its called an executive order, and it has been one of the single most damaging weapons to the Constitution and the republic our more sincere founding fathers demanded be THE basis of our, most modern to our official knowledge, society.
4. Do you think I am trying to be pretentious and just scold people or yourself?

I do not and am not. I treat others with respect and try to allow them to present themselves and ideas without passing undue judgment. The people whom spend the time to look into what goes on behind the scenes in this world only do so out of love and caring motivations. Some misinformed, yes I agree. Some with little info other than third hand (I.E. Witness testimony, strangely good enough to put someone to lethal injection but never good enough to substantiate a conspiracy?? lol) only. I also agree nobody and I repeat nobody on this planet has it all right, or cannot be disputed or disproved on some aspect of their theory, that is the nature of a theory. They do not go around conjecturing to know the "conspiracy truth" so I suggest you review your inclinations to the term conspiracy theory. You must also be aware when searching for reality or your closest estimate their of that there are MANY MANY paid i repeat paid big time DISINFO agents releasing faulty and knowingly easily proven faulty conspiracy theories in order to cover up and discredit in the public mind any chance of a conspiracy theory EVER having a foundation in reality.

The moon landing as almost ANY novice conspiracy researcher or reader will tell you.

NEVER HAPPENED!!!

I however will tell you I have looked into this one topic for over 15 years and have researched into the people releasing said info and theories. I have found them on every occasion at the basis of the release or photos no more then Secret Government Operatives. This is why this particular debunked conspiracy theory has received the most media attention.
That is how they work and keep you unaware it is called stratification, or compartmentalization look it up and understand it if you do not.

Anyways another good general introduction into reality here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9q1oeMcoL0

BlueDragon
11-04-2009, 10:10 PM
All I ask is you watch them. If you are sure your right then nothing I can present will sway you and you can be reassured in your ideals and outlooks and prove me wrong. But do not throw stones at me unless you are willing to spend at-least the time to watch them and figure out for yourself why they are wrong or just tin foil hat ideas. If you cannot do that for yourself, then you lie to yourself. That also is another way they keep you from finding out what they are doing, you are too busy working, raising children, filing taxes, spending, consuming, watching television or sports with almost any left over time working on your car.

So I can make a slightly more educated guess towards you than you are able to towards me. I guess you only have the time to come on a scoff and denounce and zero time to research or support. Virtually every negative response to any of these ideas is by people who are so ingrained in the societal structure of 9-5 stay alive and all the distractions of frivolous political debates or some such nonsense. Imbibing alcohol, and many other legal narcotics and mind altering substances pushed by legal drug men..... I mean... please prove me wrong. I don't want to be right, in all honesty life would be freakin peachy if you could prove me wrong.
No joke.

burnyd
11-04-2009, 10:57 PM
After watching that video, I have to qeustion wether a Mr2 is really a mr2, and not a reversed enginernered made vehicle pioneered by the japanese to start a reverse car trend to take down the Domestic vehicles of the us nearly 25 years later to ruin the sales of US Domestic vehicle sales??????? I think Im on to something.

BlueDragon
11-04-2009, 10:59 PM
ooooohhh shnappppp! you burned me i got nothin

BlueDragon
11-05-2009, 12:25 AM
quip pro quo lol
"if ye love wealth greater than liberty, the security of servitude rahter then the animating contest of freedom. go from us now in peace, we seek not your counsel or your arms. bow down and lick the hands that feed you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." Sam Adams

balang_479
11-05-2009, 02:16 AM
The evidence is clear (for me) i dont understand how people could question it... im not American but just by the simple fact that Bush knew the Bin Ladens and that there were no WMD anywhere they said there where, its pretty clear...

im not gonna start a debate on this or try to convince people because ultimately i dont care, just live your life happily and enjoy it, theres no point wasting your life trying to pursue something that I personally think i can never change. I know its the wrong way of thinking... just do what you think is right.
If people wish to look into finding the truth then so be it, i hope they feel they have used theyre time well and that they find what they are looking for.

Ultimately, there are problems everywhere, even in the UK with the London bombings people where saying that they thought it was a drill, a terrorist scenario (even some police members they say, they say)... and in Italy, Berlusconi has pretty much made laws just to improve his live and give him immunity in some cases, ridiculous...

Even if i dont live in the US i am very pleased that Obama is president, he seems like a peaceful honest man.

BlueDragon
11-07-2009, 04:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u5Nd9i1UiA
yes he can make money on this but he also provides it for free and allows anyone to copy and hand out as many as they please as well as allowing youtube to post full length versions also.

T-spoon
11-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Bluedragon, you're right about something for sure, misdirection is used to keep people from examining the things that are actually important and dangerous. Huge case in point, demonizing Bush. There hasn't been a bigger scapegoat or distraction in years than all this crap about Bush making up the WMDs and invading Iraq for oil. At worst it was bad intel, given that half the goat herders in Iraq were convinced by Baathists that there were WMDs buried in their backyards. If they believed that, (and they did) then what intel - pray tell - do you think Bush had that would require him to "make up" stories of WMDs? Not logical. You are falling prey to the same things you are warning people about. Get all distracted and up in arms about fake problems and you fail to notice the very simple problems of failing humanity all around you. It's how we act, how we treat other people that will cause our downfall, not government conspiracies. What allows people to be controlled isn't their lack of knowlege, but them being unaware about how THEY should act and be treated and treat others. You're expending far too much effort attacking a symptom, and not the root cause.

MCcelica
11-07-2009, 08:48 PM
BlueDragon. Are you some kind of cult leader? Pretending to be enlightened in hopes that others may follow you? Videos are videos. I could make a video saying that a massive asteroid is on a collision coarse with the sun, post it up on youtube and possibly have some you-hoos believe me. You want to know what people with uber secret clearances, and thus know what's really going on, do about all these conspiracy theorists? Well I can't tell you about it. But lets say it starts with an h, and ends in an a. Rinse and repeat.

joe's gt
11-08-2009, 01:39 AM
im not gonna start a debate on this or try to convince people because ultimately i dont care, just live your life happily and enjoy it, theres no point wasting your life trying to pursue something that I personally think i can never change. I know its the wrong way of thinking... just do what you think is right.

+1

BlueDragon
11-08-2009, 06:07 AM
once again your assuming i endorse every aspect of every video I post, very near sighted of you both. Video is another form of information. I suppose only a text with someone whom has a name fallowed or preceded by one or more acronyms would be acceptable then I take it? Numerous references to such texts and authors, sadly you have taken absolutely no time to research any information presented to you. I am sorry you do not have the time or will, but do not project your shortcomings onto me MC. Not to mention the myriad of government documents you can source yourself and see if these guys are all just you-hoos as you put it. Its called the freedom of information act and it was put there for a reason, its not my fault if you do not care enough to think and research for yourself and just dismiss it all off-hand.

BlueDragon
11-08-2009, 06:16 AM
T-spoon thats a great point. They played the bush-hate aspect out to their advantage. Another example of problem reaction solution. I will admit I myself was caught up in all the bush-hate. I even was dumb enough to vote for Obama when I knew full well both political parties are in cahoots with each-other and in bed with wall-street. If I had taken anytime to research other candidates I would have voted Ron Paul now in retrospect. I think we all need to be able to see them playing us off each-other better and stop being one-issue or one party mentality in this country.
2 Parties CANNOT even begin to represent the diverse values and morals held by this populous and we should all be able to hear many candidates from many outlooks. This is what exasperates most citizens out of public life or public affairs and it is exactly what they want because when you are not watching they can do whatever they please.

BlueDragon
11-08-2009, 06:20 AM
Trust me T-spoon I see the humanity around me, and the apathy of most citizens towards what we do to others around the world is scary. Complicity in a crime is a crime in itself is it not? Will you only stand and say its wrong when it is your personal loved ones it is happening to? Your neighbors? Your coworkers? where is the line people? Just because they live across an ocean on some strange soil and don't look or dress or talk how you do it does not make them less human. It often seems we see them that way, if we ever bother to really see them at all beyond a projected fear of everything bad that could ever happen in the world.

BlueDragon
11-08-2009, 06:29 AM
I am just doing what I think is right, which is providing information and view points most people are not exposed to so that they can have a chance to be a responsible citizen and research issues that concern them.
If you are not concerned and do not want to be responsible than why come in here and tell others the info they sort through has no value? Ask yourself that... What is that reaction? If you don't care or want to think about it seriously why must you try and convince others of that. Just go veg-out or watch some sports or something why come here and talk down on people who just want to discuss issues and spread information relevant to our lives and our futures. If you do not lead yourself into the future... who do you think will?

BlueDragon
11-08-2009, 06:36 AM
So anyways back to the media....
This one will make you go hmmmm.....
http://www.truvisiontube.com/media/865/New_Age_Infiltration_of_the_Truth_Movement_Final_C ut_19/

T-spoon
11-08-2009, 08:11 AM
Baby steps. You have to take baby steps. First you have to have people give a crap about anyone around them, THEN and only then you can consider asking them to give a crap about people in the next city, next state, next country, next continent. This is not an isolationist argument at all, it's just pointing out that before you can expect effective action from anyone, you have to start at the bottom, build a good foundation and move on, otherwise you're just doing the equivalent of running into a theater and screaming "FIRE!!" knowing full well that no one in the theater has any clue where the exits are and that they'll trample each other in their panic and ignorance. So no, I don't really think the information as you are presenting it is useful. It's not really going to provoke much thought in a constructive way because people will either believe it or not, with little of their own research into it, that's just how these things work.

MCcelica
11-08-2009, 03:46 PM
once again your assuming i endorse every aspect of every video I post, very near sighted of you both. Video is another form of information. I suppose only a text with someone whom has a name fallowed or preceded by one or more acronyms would be acceptable then I take it? Numerous references to such texts and authors, sadly you have taken absolutely no time to research any information presented to you. I am sorry you do not have the time or will, but do not project your shortcomings onto me MC. Not to mention the myriad of government documents you can source yourself and see if these guys are all just you-hoos as you put it. Its called the freedom of information act and it was put there for a reason, its not my fault if you do not care enough to think and research for yourself and just dismiss it all off-hand.

The difference between my information and your information, is my information doesn't try to convince me one way or another. I see what happens. I don't use someone else to filter and interpret my information for me. You really want to bet that I didn't look up everything I could on the subject?

Also notice that I never said you endorsed every section of every video. Nor did I insinuate that you endorse ANY section of any videos. I asked if you're a cult leader, simply because you have the manipulative skill it takes to do just that.

Couple things you need to learn about me there blue dragon. First, on a debate like this, if I don't feel like doing the research, I tend to stick out of it. Second, I don't project my shortcomings on you. I project your own shortcomings on you. You claim to be open minded, but you don't even have any idea what's really out there. And we all ought to be thankful for that. You got the kind of loose lips that sink ships.

BlueDragon
11-08-2009, 04:57 PM
T-spoon once again... I have to agree thanks for pointing that out. Something that seems a general video to me at this point is still too alarming or abstract for someone to connect with. Would you have any suggestions on topics? I would be interested.

MCcelica
I would like to put it to you that there is no information without bias. Regardless of how objective "your" information may seem, there is virtually no such thing as objective information. You just have to be under the realization that every piece of information you receive has been filtered by someone before it came to you, unless god appeared before you and talked to you... am I not logical in that? Even if the person producing that media has not consciously decided to convince you of their reasoning being right, they content itself will still not be objective.
Please converse with me about the sources you researched about the above topics above that have lead you to react the way you did.
Also I would like to say that being eloquent, confident and unabashed do not equate to a "Cult Leader" this also is a portrayal common in mass media, leading you to wonder about, dare I say fear (terror??) a person whom talks passionately about socially, governmental or religiously taboo topics.

I still am not sure what your argument is?? Do you not like the media or ideas presented, do you not like my method of presentation, or do you just not like me? The vagueness of your comments has helped me in no way to find "what is really out there" as you have come to see it. Why dont you loosen your lips and share some information or theory of your own rather then denouncing this avenue as something negative. I am just as interested in your information as any other.

BlueDragon
11-08-2009, 05:00 PM
I am not starting a class here this is a forum for discussion and that was my intent here.

Here's something close to home. Especially if anyone close to you is in the military.
http://www.truvisiontube.com/media/1072/Torturing_the_Rule_of_Law/

While Congress is sidetracked by who said what to whom and when, our nation finds itself at a crossroads on the issue of torture. We are at a point where we must decide if torture is something that is now going to be considered justifiable and reasonable under certain circumstances, or is America better than that?

p.s. was anyone else having trouble understanding everything he said?? He sounds a little drinkie to me lol Maybe im just not used to the accent...

T-spoon
11-08-2009, 06:06 PM
My topics of import would be:

Parenting
Teaching

There is nothing more important than these two things in order to effect long-term change. As subsets of these things, people need to learn about consequences, how Newtons laws of motion apply quite aptly to human activities and interaction. People need to be taught to be self aware from a young age. Parents need to teach their children what they themselves believe to be true, while at the same time encouraging the intellectual and emotional growth of the child such that they think for themselves and believe and decide what they do based on that rational thought process, not simply what they were told was true by their parents. Many parents are too insecure in their own beliefs to do this, and if they do care about teaching their children, and will either raise robots or have children that rebel against anything they try to teach or any other authority tries to teach just out of sheer anger at being told, "THIS IS TRUE AND YOU MAY NOT THINK FOR YOURSELF"

Because these two things, parenting and teaching, have been subverted, twisted, degraded, neglected and in most ways brought to the brink of ruin, there is now a self perpetuating flow of ignorant and confused people into society. With no proper foundation, no matter how well meaning, very little can be built on these newer generations. The older generations are now only concerned with their own comfort and getting through the last parts of their lives without being disturbed, and while the younger feel something must be done, they haven't the foundation to do it.

If you want to help open eyes and get people thinking and finding the truth, you have to try to change this. For anything to change, these new generations will have to somehow wake up and decide that THEY will turn things around, they will give a crap about their kids and teach them and nurture them into clear-thinking rational and responsible people. It's a monumental task, but it's the only one that is going to have any lasting positive impact. Focus your effort there if you feel the need to do something. Chasing conspiracy theories will only acquaint you with the older generations, how they cling to power and control, it will not help you change them in the end.

BlueDragon
11-08-2009, 08:17 PM
I would also like to start a list of people the current politicians both Republican and Democrat look up to till this day for foreign policy as well as civilian affairs.

Henry Kissinger
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Henry Kissinger

Kissinger at the 2009 Metropolitan Opera premiere
56th United States Secretary of State
In office
September 22, 1973 – January 20, 1977
President Richard Nixon
Gerald Ford
Deputy Kenneth Rush
Robert S. Ingersoll
Charles W. Robinson
Preceded by William P. Rogers
Succeeded by Cyrus Vance
8th United States National Security Advisor
In office
December 2, 1968 – November 3, 1975
President Richard Nixon
Gerald Ford
Preceded by Walt Rostow
Succeeded by Brent Scowcroft
Born May 27, 1923 (1923-05-27) (age 86)
Fürth, Bavaria, Germany
Political party Republican
Spouse(s) Ann Fleisher (1949-1964)
Nancy Maginnes (1974-present)
Alma mater City College of New York
Harvard University
Profession Diplomat
Academician
Religion Judaism
Signature
Military service
Service/branch United States Department of the Army Seal.svg US Army
Rank Sergeant
Unit 970th Counter Intelligence Corps

Henry Alfred Kissinger (born May 27, 1923) pronounced /ˈkɪsɪndʒər/[1], is a German-born American political scientist, diplomat, and recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize. He served as National Security Advisor and later concurrently as Secretary of State in the Nixon Administration. After his term, his opinion was still sought out by many following presidents.

A proponent of Realpolitik, Kissinger played a dominant role in United States foreign policy between 1969 and 1977. During this period, he pioneered the policy of détente and negotiated a ceasefire of the Vietnam War.

Kissinger is still praised by colleagues today[2]. He was honored as the first recipient of the Ewald von Kleist Award of the Munich Conference on Security Policy and currently serves as the chairman of Kissinger Associates, an international consulting firm. Kissinger was the "most frequent visitor" to the George W. Bush White House as an unofficial political adviser on Israel and the Middle East—including the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

He has this to say about your valiant men and women in the armed forces...

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy"
Henry A Kissinger

Is it any wonder we are still in this "quagmire" they have created and continue to "mismanage" to this very day??

BlueDragon
11-08-2009, 08:23 PM
And then you notice the oddly timed and without any apparent foundation the giving of the Nobel piece prize to Obama, for apparently going back on his campaign rhetoric as planned and keeping our troops in Iraq and infact adding more troops and planning to invade other nearby sovereign nations.
Looking at Kissinger's attitudes towards this and the fact he also has a piece prize it makes you wonder what that prize really stands for, or the Nobel organization as a whole.

BlueDragon
11-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Very help-full thoughts T-spoon. I have an 8 month old and have been thinking about the same things. I intend to focus much of my time teaching him myself.
But you must also understand that a much needed key to teaching or being able to ready someone for the future is understanding the past, and how past systems relate to the ones we have today. The conspiracy theory info gets so vast and so overlapping you almost get the feeling its not even worth it you should just focus on local issues such as your own family or Sunday school class or what have you.
But I urge people not to give into defeatism mentality or one person = no power/no change exasperation. It IS worth finding out whom seek to perpetuate these less then awake less then caring disconnected symptoms your referencing. But this also is a mere symptom, treating it can feel nice yes, you may feel your important but it really has little impact on the cause or disease manifesting these attitudes in our young impressionable minds. Limiting yourself in scope of application or study of knowledge is compartmentalizing yourself from humanity and our disease as a whole. I hope you do not take the term disease in the modern medical derivation.

In human beings, "disease" is often used more broadly to refer to any condition that causes pain, dysfunction, distress, social problems, and/or death to the person afflicted, or similar problems for those in contact with the person. In this broader sense, it sometimes includes injuries, disabilities, disorders, syndromes, infections, isolated symptoms, deviant behaviors, and atypical variations of structure and function, while in other contexts and for other purposes these may be considered distinguishable categories.

BlueDragon
11-08-2009, 08:47 PM
"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something... ...They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive that they better not speak above their breathe when they speak in condemnation of it."
Woodrow Wilson

BlueDragon
11-09-2009, 06:42 PM
http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php?topic=8638.0

MCcelica
11-09-2009, 08:05 PM
MCcelica
I would like to put it to you that there is no information without bias. Regardless of how objective "your" information may seem, there is virtually no such thing as objective information. You just have to be under the realization that every piece of information you receive has been filtered by someone before it came to you, unless god appeared before you and talked to you... am I not logical in that? Even if the person producing that media has not consciously decided to convince you of their reasoning being right, they content itself will still not be objective.
Please converse with me about the sources you researched about the above topics above that have lead you to react the way you did.
Also I would like to say that being eloquent, confident and unabashed do not equate to a "Cult Leader" this also is a portrayal common in mass media, leading you to wonder about, dare I say fear (terror??) a person whom talks passionately about socially, governmental or religiously taboo topics.

I still am not sure what your argument is?? Do you not like the media or ideas presented, do you not like my method of presentation, or do you just not like me? The vagueness of your comments has helped me in no way to find "what is really out there" as you have come to see it. Why dont you loosen your lips and share some information or theory of your own rather then denouncing this avenue as something negative. I am just as interested in your information as any other.

You can not have my information. Technically I shouldn't even skyline myself saying that I have that information as it could make me a target. That's all you're going to get out of me on my specific information. The difference between my information and your videos here is something like this. Say I had a piece of white paper in my hand. Someone takes a picture of me with that paper. The information generated because of that picture would say "He had a white piece of paper in his hand. It could mean nothing, it could mean everything... oh and here's a picture of said person with said piece of white paper in his hand." Tough to get more objective than that. My information supply system deserves my faith too. If you worked in that system here's how it would work for you. If you screwed up by omitting something, or embellishing something else and people died because of it, you're going to get fried. Makes you want to not want to do that.

Speaking eloquently, confidently, and unabashed is not what you are doing. Belive me, I know propaganda when I see it. Doesn't matter which side its on. You selectively and creatively manipulate the meanings of words, events and people (among other things) to suit your interpretation of everything. What you are doing is coming up with anything you can possibly find to support your opinion and manipulating it to suit your argument. And guess what. I just did it back.

To answer your questions though, No. I don't like the media. The ideas presented are ludicrous. Your method of presentation is faulty due to the pretentious nature of the words you used to start the thread. My thoughts on you, though really aren't negative, are irrelevant to the topic at hand. And my lips will never get loose on the information I have, because like most mortals. I still fear death a little bit. I'm not going to the chair just to satiate your curiosity.

BlueDragon
11-10-2009, 03:08 AM
You are very mislead, if you believe your information is gospel, and are afraid to share it. You need to reference it against the true Gospel of the Bible and see where your conflicts are because you my friend are lost in a fantasy.

MCcelica
11-10-2009, 05:41 AM
It's fantastic information. And it's not that I'm afraid to share it. But you see there are things that are classified that I know, that you simply can't because they are classified. There's no bible in that, and I'm certainly not conflicted about it.

I can always respect someone who won't back down from a debate. But its generally not a good idea to tell someone they are mislead, when A) They're not, and B) you have a signature of a cartoon character that states "Do not insult what little intelligence I have". Hahaha, you're only undercutting yourself on that one. But for the sake of my respect for your tenacity, consider yourself repped.

BlueDragon
11-18-2009, 02:25 PM
I will not be shy to tell anyone if your source is not the Bible, you are in-fact being mislead. You are fallowing mans way not gods way, and even professing Christians do not want to bring up the fact that there is in fact a hell and if your not on your way to heaven you are on your way to hell. Please read the bible and accept the one truth, way and life Jesus Christ.

BlueDragon
11-18-2009, 02:37 PM
By the way my Signature is ironic and eludes to the fact that man is by nature not very Intelligent.
I don't know about you... but I am not god and have never met a man whom can lead me to ever lasting salvation.
Please re-think whatever information you have on a forever basis, can you put your trust in these men forever or should you search for real truth and security?

Please check out this site it has lots of videos just look up a subject you want and try to keep yourself as open to the information in the Bible as you are to the information you take as gospel from people around you. After all does not the God that created you deserve that much? Most people just discredit the Bible via some notion of religion not being valid. That is because in-fact every other religion is invalid and sets a horrible example keeping people away from the truth, even 90+% of professing Christians today do nothing to lead people to salvation, they turn people off it if anything.
Look up end times on tangle... Billy Crone is good if you don't know anyone... and find out where all these new-agers stole their ideas from. Satan is a counterfeit master he steals every story god gave to us and twists it into something else to confuse and lead people away, please do not be one of those lost souls.

BlueDragon
11-18-2009, 05:46 PM
http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=70835824b898ef16a0de

joe's gt
11-18-2009, 10:33 PM
:ug: