PDA

View Full Version : The 1st Annual PSTOC Pumpkin Run And Griot's Day!

KoreanJoey
10-16-2009, 02:14 AM
To celebrate the October season and fall colors, we thought we would have a day dedicated to everything great about fall. The day will start out with a detailing demo at Griot's Garage, special prices and sale items will be available, and we'll be continuing our march towards a million toys by asking each participant bring a NEW, unwrapped toy to donate to the Toy Drive fund.

Then we'll motorcade like the president out to Maris Farms for some good old fashioned farm fresh fun. They have Monster truck rides, Punkin Chuckin, a 60' slide, hay rides, Corn Maze, Food and all sorts of other fun stuff that just makes you smile.

From there, we'll drive to an undisclosed location, and murder the gourds we have collected through the day and throw some flesh on the bbq and generally continue to enjoy each others' company as a car club should do late into the night.

Largest toy donation by the way, will mean your car gets to be the demo car at Griot's!

What: PUMPKIN RUN!

Where: Start at Griot's Garage, then to Maris Farms, then to our undisclosed location.

What Time: Octber 24th, Starting at Griots at 10:00am SHARP. (they have another demo to do after us at 11:00 so ours needs to start at 10:00 with no exceptions)
12:00 Roll out to Maris Farms

Why: Because we are a car club and we can damnit!

Who: All PSTOC members are invited! Family too!

Costs:
Pumpkin $2-$20
1 Toy Donation
Other Expenses:
Griots Product: Cause we love them
Food at Maris Farms
Maris Farm Experience prices list

IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Bring some cash for a pumpkin, support Griots, bring a new unwrapped toy, smile all day long! Also, some things at the farm cost extra so be prepared in case you want to do anything on the side.

Things to Bring:
Yourself, Car (with Gas), Camera, Jacket, Cash, Shoes to get Dirty in, and love for toyotas!
Optional advised items: Black garbage bags/ plastic bags for dirty shoes, Pumpkin carving utensils,

Griots Garage:
3500-A 20th St E,
Tacoma, WA 98424

Maris Farms:
24793 Sumner Buckley Hwy
Buckley, WA 98321

Undisclosed Location:
Is Undisclosed....

Drive Time: 16.1 miles 34min
Google Map Directions (http://local.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=3500-A+20th+St+E,+Tacoma,+WA+98424+%28Griot%27s+Garage% 29&daddr=Maris+Farms&hl=en&geocode=FV7P0AIdAqS0-CFZ_ubZYhx_vg%3BFfH4zwId9e64-CEYZBrjOSWMvA&mra=ls&sll=47.18477,-122.097997&sspn=0.031092,0.066175&ie=UTF8&z=11)
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/toydept/meets/pumpkinrun.jpg

CriScO
10-16-2009, 03:01 AM
Dude, that sounds so freaking awesome. I'm honestly tempted to fly out to my sister's place in Bremerton.

Hope you guys have a great time. :)

KoreanJoey
10-16-2009, 03:23 AM
Do EET, I'll come pick you up dude.