PDA

View Full Version : MR2 Turbo Axles Were??

Tecker184
10-01-2009, 06:42 AM
I purchested a set of MR2 turbo non LSD axles from a guy on MR2OC. Its going on a month since i paid and i still have no axles. I have been back and forth via email, pm, even the phone. He insist he shipped them blah blah blah. Im no longer waiting i need a set now. I tried a few of the part finder websites that search salvage yards and stuff waiting on a respones from that. I also tried ebay no luck. None of my loacal parts store can get them. Im pretty lost here. I looked on MR2OC to see if someone else could sucker me out of some money but there are none to be found. All you swappers out there were did you located your axles? Thanks for any help

joe's gt
10-02-2009, 02:34 AM
Another mr2oc screw over. sorry man. I know how it feels.

Tecker184
10-02-2009, 03:49 AM
Yea it sucks but it just need the axles to complete my swap. There are none around me and im out of luck.

Shadowlife25
10-02-2009, 10:40 AM
Call Josh over at Chico Race Works in Chico, CA.

Or send him a PM on Mr2oc. His screen name is Mister3.

He will have everything you need.

On another note, please do me a favor:

Send a pm with ALL your PM's to date from the seller fucker to the Moderator of the B&S section on Mr2oc.

I am pushing for that fucker to get banned there too.

I am truly sorry this happened to you Tec.

Luni
10-02-2009, 04:36 PM
Yeah, Josh has what you need man. Just go to www.garagecrw.com and click contact. Call the number on the page. If he answers, koo, if he doesnt, email him at the_mister3 at yahoo.com

Tecker184
10-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Yea i believe he pm'ed me when i had a WTB post on MR2OC he had a set for like $375 or something. I didn't bother contacting him back i figured $375 was a little high for some stubs maybe im wrong. i don't have that kind of money as of right now. When i get some more cash together i will give him a try. I just really need to get this project done its running and begging me to drive it but i cant lmao.

Were do you want me to send the pm's? I would rather not post it publicly he has my phone number. The last thing i want is him calling me every other day tellin me about the "business" he was going to start on MR2OC. I have already heard it for the post i left on his for sale thread. I have a tracking number for the "second set" he mailed 0309 0330 0000 9143 4261. It has said its in acceptance for a week. Idk what to think its unbelievable i payed on 9/4 and still no idea were the axle stubs are.

Luni
10-02-2009, 07:19 PM
I dunno. I sold my stubs for cheap.

But look at it this way. If you were to buy stubs from toyota, one is like... 320 and the other one is like 260 and thats if you get a DISCOUNT.

So 375 for both of them is NOT too bad, but its prolly more than Id pay.

Id call Josh straight up and just talk to him. Tell him Luni told you to call him. See if he can go any cheaper than 375 for the stubshafts.

Shadowlife25
10-02-2009, 10:59 PM
If he doesn't get you your shit in the next few days fuck him. Post that shit in the feedback section of Mr2oc. If he calls you, you have his number. Call the cops. Or call him out for the fuck ass he is. I would let everyone know that shit. Guy is a d-bag.

Tecker184
10-03-2009, 06:57 AM
Yea i will give him a call after the rent is out of the way i cant put that bill off lol. That and i went to the post office today and ask her why my tracking number says its in acceptance still. She said it might not update again until they get. So another words give it some more time. She said it can take 7-10 days for them to get something from California. So around next week some time if i don't have a heavy package sitting on my door step im going to call josh. At this point $375 don't sound bad as long as its shipped priority. As far as the doucher i bought the original set from he will get flamed on MR2OC if i don't receive my shit. I really would rather avoid the confrontation but enough is enough.