PDA

View Full Version : car got broken into

zmile06
09-28-2009, 08:15 PM
My car got broken into go columbus ohio....

parts are for a 93 toyota celica

Anyways they busted up parts in my car i need a blue armrest top they broken it for some reason don't know why it was already broken, but they broke it further some how....

I also need Radio Trim Bezel
and the stereo/radio metal brakets and stuff, they actually pried and tore it up bad.

andy
09-28-2009, 09:08 PM
sucks dood. install flame thrower alarm kit.

Murgatroy
09-28-2009, 09:18 PM
The first time Chaos was broken into (of three times) they got her driver's window, console lid and radio surround.

I am currently on my 3rd driver's window.

I have a spare passenger window if you could use it, it is a manual, so I don't know if it fits a power door. It is yours for shipping if you want it.

Nitro_Alltrac
09-28-2009, 11:47 PM
Did they break the shifter bezel plate? If its an automatic, I've got one. Let me know.

KoreanJoey
09-29-2009, 07:24 AM
I replaced my stuff with new parts after my break in... think it totaled around 200 or so...

Shadowlife25
09-29-2009, 10:42 AM
If you will cover my fuel for a trip to the wrecking yards (figure $20 for the 2 hour drive), I can go get everything you need.
I will only charge you what it costs me + shipping to you.

Let me know. I am free to do this Wednesday if you like. If you would like my # PM me and I'll be happy to give it to you.

-Mario

zmile06
09-29-2009, 08:14 PM
thanks shadowlife if it comes down to that i will, but I'll check the local junkyards first. They were too stupid to use a Phillips to get the radio out they pried on it with a screw driver or a actual pry bar, they messed the metal brackets up really bad, they messed up the radio bezel not the shifter bezel thankfully.

They didn't break the window because people would wake up i guess they jimmied it open or something because I'm pretty sure it was locked.

Shadowlife25
09-30-2009, 07:53 AM
Ok. FYI the radio surround piece by itself goes for about $50, this is at an auto recycler by the way. I guess maybe that's just since I'm in CA though, who knows.:shrug:
2 separate items will cost you more than $20 in shipping due to size. I thought $20 for fuel was a fair deal for 2 hours of driving and then pulling the parts. Sorry if you felt that was too much. :(

I was just trying to help.

Good luck.

85gtsblackman
09-30-2009, 08:06 AM
sorry bout your car, pm me friday night cause im going junkin early sat morning

Shadowlife25
09-30-2009, 08:12 AM
Good lookin out Joe :)
If you're already headed out that direction it works out nicely for him.