PDA

View Full Version : Engine Importer

Grot
09-10-2009, 01:14 AM
Anyone ever bought an engine from an importer service and it not ran or blew shortly after installation?

If so what was done by the company to right the wrong?

andy
09-10-2009, 02:41 AM
all the ones in canada. srsly tho. dont buy any engine from canada. go to jarcoinc.com and get it from there. got 2 engines so far from them, (3sgte, 1jzgte) both of the ran flawlessly. they cost a bit more but are amazing with customers. the same guy i talked to personally delivered my front clip, he drove it down to me during his vacation heading to the beach. awesome people. highly recommened. and they are in Georgia.

alistair
09-10-2009, 02:43 AM
Really? No one in Canada?

Because I was looking at some place like jdmsource to pick up a gen 2 or 3 3sgte as soon as funds permit.

Mr. Babb
09-10-2009, 02:44 AM
i got my clip from jarco too but i think they now just do reman engines. I've never seen a bad engine come from them though.

Grot
09-10-2009, 02:59 AM
all jarco has right now is an rb26

renegadex
09-10-2009, 11:40 PM
I bought one of my 3SGTEs from a place in Canada and it was a peice of shit. There was no way that they didn't know it was a bad motor and sold it anyway. They wouldnt warrenty it because I opened it up to find out what was wrong with it. After that I went with chico race works. For my 20v 4AGE I went with Jhot they are great too.