PDA

View Full Version : Texas Supra Meet... from a Mustang

vip09
07-15-2009, 09:54 AM
This was pretty good. :) If you haven't seen their first film "Vehicular Lunatics", you should check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkOUMEfSvnc

Ryan
07-15-2009, 07:05 PM
That was a badass video. Those supras were sick. Their cobra was SLOW though...

Colossus20v
07-16-2009, 02:20 AM
that was actually entertaining. I enjoyed.

vip09
07-16-2009, 05:07 AM
I don't think the cobra was slow (11.2 @ 130mph).. the supras were just REALLY fast. lol

Mr. Babb
07-16-2009, 02:01 PM
"he got beat by a DSM"

extremeskillz
07-16-2009, 02:32 PM
Good video and entertaining!

joe's gt
07-17-2009, 01:00 AM
Jeez...how many friggin 10 second cars are there in houston. A 630 hp, 11.2 sec cobra was made to look like it was standing still multiple times.

Where do people get the money to do this shit? Supras and anything related to them are ridiculously expensive.

That Talon was a pretty big surprise. I'm just glad I don't live in houston or So. Cal. There would be no point in building a car considering a 12 second car would get beat by half the stuff on the road.

T-spoon
07-17-2009, 02:01 AM
Jeez...how many friggin 10 second cars are there in houston. A 630 hp, 11.2 sec cobra was made to look like it was standing still multiple times.

Where do people get the money to do this shit? Supras and anything related to them are ridiculously expensive.

That Talon was a pretty big surprise. I'm just glad I don't live in houston or So. Cal. There would be no point in building a car considering a 12 second car would get beat by half the stuff on the road.

Oh, there are some fast cars in Houston, it's a big city. However, the yearly Supra meet in Texas has cars from all over the country, so most of those Supras could be from well.. anywhere. Nero (Titan motorsports) is from Florida for instance. Apparently law enforcement is starting to crack down on street racers down there in the last year or so, probably not as fun as it used to be.

Wicked Toys
07-18-2009, 10:23 PM
I enjoyed it

alltracshoak
07-19-2009, 07:32 AM
the talon was fast too!!

vip09
07-19-2009, 08:08 AM
My friend actually bought the engine from that talon. Sucks because it had a spun bearing and the guy sold it as "good to go!". The guy is getting it fixed for my friend though (he owns a machine shop).

joe's gt
07-19-2009, 07:53 PM
Oh, there are some fast cars in Houston, it's a big city. However, the yearly Supra meet in Texas has cars from all over the country, so most of those Supras could be from well.. anywhere. Nero (Titan motorsports) is from Florida for instance. Apparently law enforcement is starting to crack down on street racers down there in the last year or so, probably not as fun as it used to be.

Yeah, I didn't have a problem with the clips they showed racing on the open freeway. But there were some in there where you saw harsh braking to avoid collisions with upcoming traffic. Although the video was entertaining, there were certain portions where I felt like they were too close to traffic and were putting innocent lives in danger.