PDA

View Full Version : Fyi:

presure2
07-01-2009, 03:40 PM
copy/paste from mr2oc, posted by baktasht :

EMSPowered has whirled into a very bad place. I have picked up a second job in addition to my first full-time job which has always funded EMSPowered since the start and we have stopped selling items. I am working as many hours as I can to get the few people that need refunds refunded, and the items that are here shipped. I am very sorry to everyone that has had to deal with the mistakes and problems these last few months. My own bad decisions along with a few other factors that I did not have control over have brought this to a screeching halt. At this point I do not know whether EMSPowered will continue to make and sell product after these issues are resolved. It has not broken a profit yet and after the last few months I have gone much further in debt because of a few bad decisions with EMSPowered. At the very worst, I will keep EMSPowered open simply for warranty reasons for customers that already have products from us. The decision whether to keep EMSPowered open for sales after the issues at hand are dealt with will be made late this year.

For the folks needing refunds, please bear with us. I have been refunding people as there are funds available. I am aiming to get all outstanding issues resolved within 2 months or sooner. I am not and never have been here to steal from anyone.

If you do have outstanding issues. Please email me directly at admin@emspowered.com. If you've already emailed me in the past few weeks without response, please email me again as it may have gotten overlooked. If you have done a charge back on your credit card transaction please be kind and let me know so that I don't send out items that arent paid for. I received a charge back letter on one that went out last week with around $850 worth of products. This has happened a few times over the last weeks and is really making it more difficult to catch back up here. So if you've done a charge back or a payment reversal of any kind, please email me and let me know.

Thanks,
Baktash

Trance4c
07-01-2009, 03:59 PM
ah, sucks to hear but sounds like a good statement by the company.

I know EMSPowered has been a great support for many, lets hope they are able to gather it back together during these hard times and that all customers are supported and helped into the future.

baktasht
07-11-2009, 01:26 AM
We'll get back on our feet soon. We're about 1/2 way done liquidating our inventory right now. As soon as that is done we'll shut down sales for about 1 month, restructure a few things and then open back up. Hopefully better and stronger than before.

MCcelica
07-12-2009, 07:40 AM
Best of luck to you both.

Cavanagh
07-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Good, glad to hear you're re-opening. Hope all goes well!