PDA

View Full Version : alltrac.net?

UtahSleeper
06-09-2009, 05:18 PM
Does anyone know what happened to it? I went to it today and its now just the godaddy parking space.

bloodMoney
06-09-2009, 05:31 PM
I just tried to get on as well... I've got nothing. Maybe call 935?

Mafix
06-09-2009, 05:33 PM
not working. i think someone didn't pay the bill.

3sgteblk
06-09-2009, 05:40 PM
I noticed that too :thumbsdow

UtahSleeper
06-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Who owns the site?

Murgatroy
06-09-2009, 05:53 PM
935 Motorsports owns the site.

MrWOT
06-09-2009, 05:54 PM
That would be Robert Pina, he owns 935 (something about that name and celicas? wtf?)

T-spoon
06-09-2009, 06:10 PM
Good thing I rarely go there! :hehe:

BLOWNTACO
06-09-2009, 06:55 PM
^^^very bad thing if that goes down....tons of very useful info about All-Tracs and 1/2 Tracs. :thumbsdow

UtahSleeper
06-09-2009, 06:57 PM
^^^very bad thing if that goes down....tons of very useful info about All-Tracs and 1/2 Tracs. :thumbsdow
AGREED!!

Murgatroy
06-09-2009, 07:45 PM
Not be the the downer here, but you are aware that we have much if not the same information here?

UtahSleeper
06-09-2009, 07:50 PM
That would be nice if all the info was also here, but there is something to be said about having a forum with 95% alltrac stuff and the varying things you have to deal with. Guess I will have to search here for a bit.

Murgatroy
06-09-2009, 07:55 PM
While we do cater to all Celicas, and all generations, we do have a large population of Alltrac owners as well as many 3SGTE FWD swaps.

If for some reason Alltrac.net did go down and Robert doesn't care enough to bring it up (this is far from the first time it has crashed) you are all welcome to come here and we would be glad to have you.

gerby77
06-09-2009, 07:55 PM
damn, i wanted to check there too. Just got a traderrating there ;-)
Hope he made a backup of the system

The Captain
06-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Ruh roh. I tried this morning and figured the server was down or something.

This would be a tragic loss.

Legacyofdan
06-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Good thing I rarely go there! :hehe:

:thumbsdow
good thing for you.

i really hope it comes back....i really really hope it comes back...rob please bring it back...:|...please.

UtahSleeper
06-09-2009, 08:08 PM
I just want it back cause of all the projects all the data I KNOW was there and it was easy on the eyes as far as layout :)

WarTowels
06-09-2009, 08:11 PM
Robert still owns the webspace, I did a whois search.

hacker_720
06-09-2009, 08:12 PM
It's funny how we all jump right here to check to see what is going on, I love the celica community.

Legacyofdan
06-09-2009, 08:47 PM
i miss you guys already /\ lol

donteatbugs
06-09-2009, 08:57 PM
damn, i was just on there last night, this sucks. i dont post much there but damn at the useful information that site has. its not the same as ctech. i like them both for different reasons.

ChrisD
06-09-2009, 09:19 PM
it's hosted with godaddy, they don't hard delete your data right away. the data will still be there when he realizes and pays the bill.

in the mean time, hang here. :)

BLOWNTACO
06-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Its back up...some of the forum topics are still being loaded by the looks of it. YAY!!! :burn:

Cavanagh
06-09-2009, 09:40 PM
It's funny how we all jump right here to check to see what is going on, I love the celica community.
It's like we're the back-up site, for some reason. :(

METDeath
06-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Well, chat is the back up for Ctech when the forums go down... or we all just call/text luni

importrcr13
06-09-2009, 09:55 PM
its back up and running now...

UtahSleeper
06-09-2009, 10:01 PM
It's like we're the back-up site, for some reason. :(
For alltracs it may be cause we are familiar. Plus alltrac stuff is not as easy to find here versus and all alltrac site. I still check here but its cause I want to get me a 4th gen gts

T-spoon
06-10-2009, 01:41 AM
Oddly enough, I've always to find out Alltrac specific information on my own or from this site after failing to find it on Alltrac.net. Unlucky me I guess..

CriScO
06-10-2009, 04:53 AM
Well, chat is the back up for Ctech when the forums go down... or we all just call/text luni
That reminds me, I need to call him so next time the site goes down he can't hit me with the "You only call me when the site's broken!" :hehe:

Shadowlife25
06-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Seems like a big freak out over nothing really.

If all you fellas over there are so tight, why don't you call him and tell him to take care of it?

hmmm.

Mafix
06-10-2009, 01:23 PM
eh i frequent 4 forums. here, alltrac.net, mr2oc, and st162.net. that's it.

Fox 21 Alpha
06-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Seems like a big freak out over nothing really.

If all you fellas over there are so tight, why don't you call him and tell him to take care of it?

hmmm.

Lol. Seems like you all got some issues. Alltrac dudes are kinda freaking out pretty quickly, and seems like Celitech is a little quick to try and jump in a fill the gap and prove they're just as good.

Which is why I use both, pretty much equally, and usually find everything I need. :wiggle:

donteatbugs
06-10-2009, 04:38 PM
i have both stickers on my car....i represent, and dragons

T-spoon
06-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Lol. Seems like you all got some issues. Alltrac dudes are kinda freaking out pretty quickly, and seems like Celitech is a little quick to try and jump in a fill the gap and prove they're just as good.

Which is why I use both, pretty much equally, and usually find everything I need. :wiggle:

It's not exactly that we want to fill the gap and prove we're just as good, it's that this happens every time there's a short alltrac.net outage, and honestly I think it's pretty silly. I would think it was just as silly if any time Celicatech had a short outage we ran over to alltrac.net and posted about it, but in that case, I think that would be received less well by them, so w/e :lupi:

Cavanagh
06-10-2009, 08:21 PM
It's not exactly that we want to fill the gap and prove we're just as good, it's that this happens every time there's a short alltrac.net outage, and honestly I think it's pretty silly. I would think it was just as silly if any time Celicatech had a short outage we ran over to alltrac.net and posted about it, but in that case, I think that would be received less well by them, so w/e :lupi:
Could not have put it any better. Same thing happens when Newcelica goes down too.

CriScO
06-10-2009, 09:47 PM
C'mon guys, if we weren't all so tight I'm sure some of us would do the same thing. It sucks when your favorite site is down. We tend to be a close enough group that each of us have people we can call, and the news travels quickly down the line. Site goes down, generally at least Mario, Murg, and I call Rob, someone calls/IM's one of us, someone contacts them, it gets around fast.

If we didn't have such resources, I know some of us would be on other boards they knew our members frequent to find out what's up.

So let's stop all these site comparisons and jumping on people. There's no need to create more tension among our groups. When one of these posts comes up in the future, if you know what's happening to their site post, if you don't then leave it be.

I can understand everyone's points, but this all seems a little ridiculous to me. There's just no need.

donteatbugs
06-10-2009, 09:51 PM
your 2wd cars are meaningless to me.....muwhahahaha

CriScO
06-11-2009, 01:39 AM
your 2wd cars are meaningless to me.....muwhahahaha
Says the man with a damn 7th gen... :hehe:

T-spoon
06-11-2009, 07:51 AM
C'mon guys, if we weren't all so tight I'm sure some of us would do the same thing. It sucks when your favorite site is down. We tend to be a close enough group that each of us have people we can call, and the news travels quickly down the line. Site goes down, generally at least Mario, Murg, and I call Rob, someone calls/IM's one of us, someone contacts them, it gets around fast.

If we didn't have such resources, I know some of us would be on other boards they knew our members frequent to find out what's up.

So let's stop all these site comparisons and jumping on people. There's no need to create more tension among our groups. When one of these posts comes up in the future, if you know what's happening to their site post, if you don't then leave it be.

I can understand everyone's points, but this all seems a little ridiculous to me. There's just no need.

Meh. I know what I've seen for years...it's not the most active people here that start and populate these threads. I still think it's lame to use a forum you don't contribute much to 'check in' when the forum you care about is down. I'm not "jumping on people", I'm just pointing out that it's kind of uncool. And it is. This has nothing to do with what one site has or any other such nonsense. I think I said very clearly what part of it I think isn't cool. Noone should be arsehurt about it, if all you use Celicatech for is a place to come ask if Alltrac net is up or not, I'm not sure I care if I offend you or not :hehe:

donteatbugs
06-11-2009, 08:17 PM
Says the man with a damn wrecked 7th gen... :hehe:

fixed

importrcr13
06-11-2009, 08:48 PM
fixed

MOER PIX!@2@?