PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call For Southwest Meet!!! All Members Of The Tech Interested Post!

tekstep01
05-30-2009, 07:35 PM
Date:18th-19th!!!!!!!!!!!! PLANNED FOR:MID-JULY yeahhhh thats a month and two weeks!
this will be a "FIRST" annual (yearly) / semi-annual in dec. (snow for alltracz! more for the locals ?) Two-day (weekend?) meet! with 3, 15-29 mile runs
2@day 1@nite.

All Celicas 1st to 7th gen, and any other Toyota/Other cars ARE ALL WELCOME!
(go ahead bring grandmas CR-V! your still welcome to roll wit. FYI: WE ARE BRINGING A Silvia s-15!!!)

Did you know so-cal has the greatest number of celicas sold in USA??? :bowdown:

PLACE: Los Angeles crest ie; 2 FWY!!! (LOS ANGELES COUNTY)aka: Drifters paradise, top of the world, Mt. Wilson, and Sick Ass canyon.
See : www.lateralg.com for so-cal/Orange info.
MAP OF ROAD / INFO:
http://www.lateralg.org/roads/orange/foot1.htm

TWO-DAYS;would be best for everyone as you get to experience the beauty of the mountain! ending early sunday..(leaves time to see hollywood & LA For the visitors!)
WEEKEND Agenda...
SAT- 1pm
Meet at first overlook- ride to wrightwood back to chilaeo @ the bar and grill.... where at
3-4pm
basic meet/show maby a vote for best presention celicas...
and you guys get to sign a sticker in my trunk! YOU'LL SEE!
5pm
overnighters can set camp @ chilaeo with me & the homies! 8 people per site @ 12$ per site(we can split em if you wanna save $$$$! also campsites are first-come-first-served! so we might have to share....2-4 cars per site...
theres a group site we can get with lots of parking but i think its more $$!)
Night-RUN To the best overlook of Los-Angeles (MT.Wilson) For Pictures, and to drive : RED BOX ROAD! its sick! (ABSOLUTELY NO SPEEDING! the rocks are killers of oil-pans, and you get em inital-d kids losing it everywhere.)
GOOD-Byes For single day riders
RUN-BACK TO CAMP
Day two
morning meet.....
@ first turn out.....

ride back to la
side-missions, repairs for roll out @ my house or the local shop thats chill... (if needed!) MAN HUGS! and GOODBYES!

road side assistance: my house is a few minutes from the 2 fwy (5 miles from base of mt.)... so towing isnt far to a safe place to do repairs. (brotherly celica love style! :wiggle:

hope we get turnout!! 10 celicas or better is what im hoping for!

BRING: FOOD, TENT?, FULL TANK OF GAS! BEFORE The MEET!!!!! CAMERA! SPARE TIRE! GAS-CAN! ECT!! BYOB if your inclined (the bar/grill is EXPENSIVE!!! remember that!) AND DRUNKING DRIVING WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!!!! overnighters should be the only ones Drinking @ camp, only! please for your sake!!!!! i like party animals, not drunk idiots!!!!!
CAMPING:dogs must be leashed, fires in rings, full facilties and water...
i will bring the stove, and knowledge for city dwellers.
remember i live a hour round trip from the camping grounds i go here every other, week-end, and have seen many other meets here, loud music and shooting guns! is like the only thing that you cant do!! 9pm is quiet time at this campground...... so chill too, to see la from here.

This road is fun and easy and technical to drive but one mistake is too much! and the cops are cool until you showboat or haul ass! so keep it respectable on the runs! 55 is the limit until the last leg (no double fine zones! 60 is the norm!!).

SUGGESTIONS ON DATE AND TIME, HELP WITH POST-CROSSING/BUMPS IDEAS? WOULD BE HELPFUL!
I will get the permits, permissions, and legalized stuff straight.....
the bar/grill has meet-ups and i can try to reserve us some space if possible...
day of meet my phone# will be for lost/directions!
ROOLLLLL CALL ::: \
NAME: PLACE: DISTANCE from LA (ball-park) and Contact info if you want. :bigthumbu

SHADOWLIFE where you at? lookin for a sticky! and you better come!
celicatech support would be cool as i think the info will be mostly posted here!! thanks guys!!!!
TEKSTEP! see the flyer being built.... basic 10 min of photoshop below watch for final!!!!! yeah!!!!! and for years to come this will be what i plan for!!!! wooooooooooo-weeeeee teksteps gonna take it on! just like droppin the 3sge 2.0 for the meet!!!! SEE YAH THERE!!!! HAHAHAHAH!

tekstep01
05-30-2009, 07:40 PM
NAME: sean flicker
DISTANCE:5miles

I am Organizing the meet, suggestions / questions shoot em at me!

My91GTS
05-30-2009, 07:49 PM
Name Daniel Becerra
Distance/location: Can be From Long Beach or San Diego (depends where im at the moment)not sure distance
ill help with anything needed :)

tekstep01
05-30-2009, 08:23 PM
My Homies who are not on the tech and will be coming too:
ANDRE and George with a turbocharged Silvia s-15
Felipe-w- 91 accord
my friend Greg-w- a Scooby-roo WRX STI. (iffy though if its running)
William -w- 94 acura intega street fighter (the batmobile!) (Rockin that sixth gen look!)
thats four on my account! in a two block radius
im still trying to get a couple of MR2' Owners on roster (the kid down the street! with a sick ass 94mr2 WHO ARE YOU??? LOL!)
hopefully some support from TOYSPORT!!!!!

Shadowlife25
06-01-2009, 01:35 AM
I think I will not be attending. Sorry Tek.

I'm tapped from the Dragon and still seeking employment.

As for saying that areas are "Drifters Paradise" not my cup of tea bro.
I was into the drift scene years ago and enjoyed it, but now everyone thinks they can drift thanks to Initial D.
I like a "spirited" drive, not a reckless one. Then again, I'm old.

The Dragon meet gets the turnout that it does because it gets planned a YEAR IN ADVANCE. 2 months just doesn't cut it for most, even if they are nearby.

Best of luck man, hope you get a nice turnout.

tekstep01
06-01-2009, 04:07 AM
good stuff, yeah its gonna be an annual/semi since in la we got mad celicas, im trying to get something serious going for the west!
thanks -tek

B.T.W. ah yes its called drifters paradise by tha locals! not me... i just love the nickname lol! its really called red box road......

rrain3288
06-03-2009, 07:52 AM
if i can get my car back together im down to drive down there75% chance
Ray O
1992 celica alltrac
distance 600 miles or so lol ( tucson )

92st184
06-08-2009, 03:44 AM
keep us posted. ill drive 100 miles for this!

tekstep01
06-10-2009, 10:16 PM
WORD ITS STILL ON!!!!
I MY SELF AM NOT SURE IF THE CELICA WILL MAKE IT, BUT!
I WILL BE THERE!!!!
TEK!!!
ANYONE WANNA GET SOME MORE PEOPLE THATS COOL... i got about 9 cars 2 celicas so far.... the more the merrier!!!!! lol

My91GTS
06-25-2009, 10:34 PM
any up dates Tek? Since I lost my job I might not make it but I'm gonna try to wanna really meet some of you guys/gals.

tekstep01
06-26-2009, 08:56 AM
not much to speak of, trying desperatly to get my jdm 3sg3 2.0 in by the meet....
waiting for anyone else whos down to message me...
if i dont have at least 10 on the list im just gonna go anyway to kick it camping...
so come up all interested..

importrcr13
06-27-2009, 01:05 AM
I would go, AZ (450miles) however... I know my celi will make it, but me without A/C probably wont... lol so maybe next time for me...

tekstep01
06-27-2009, 05:57 AM
is cool man...
it seemed that way to me too, i was gonna have to sport the civic man!

im just glad i finished putting the jdm 3sge ver. 2.0 back together.... i just need the oil-pan sealed, then drop it in, im gonna keep the s52 in and swap just the block! not the tranny, so it should flex some axle eh? i know it will sound good to hear it run though again!
damn digital camera broke no piks! sucks!
but i will be driving it to the meet if all goes to plan....

car
06-27-2009, 06:07 AM
Now if this were in Tucson, it would be the first Ctech meet I'd be able to attend, because I would just so happen to be in Tucson at that time, oh well.

rrain3288
06-27-2009, 09:11 AM
Hell more people in tucson hells ya !!!

tekstep01
07-18-2009, 07:49 AM
TOMMROW ITS ON!
ONE MAN SHOW OR JUST THE BOYZ N DA HOOD COME ONE COME ALL!!!!!

IM GOING CAMPING....
FIRST POINT TO MEET IS THE OVERLOOK AT ANGELES CREST BE THERE AT 1-130 PM.....
FILL UR TANK AND BRING THE BBBEEEEERRR!
:zed: :burn:

if your gonna come or be late need directions hit me up until noon @ 818 352 1033

celi love lates