PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Train

VikingJZ
04-14-2009, 07:44 PM
If anyones rocking this way through Northern Indiana within the next 48 hours, you have a place to crash overnight as long as you aren't loud or obnoxious and just wish to sleep.

If anyone needs me for anything else feel free to call or text me: (574)-248-1191

Tonight and tomorrow morning I will be busy studying for a big Psychology exam so if I don't answer, that's why. Leave a message and I'll call you later.

Planning on leaving Bremen on Thursday or Friday depending on who comes this way.

Most likely Friday morning.

kthxbai!

tuner4life
04-14-2009, 08:19 PM
In

tuner4life
04-16-2009, 12:51 AM
What's Ben's deal? Is he coming or what?

Murgatroy
04-16-2009, 12:54 AM
Ben is not coming.

grayscale
04-16-2009, 01:41 AM
doh

Ryan
04-16-2009, 02:04 AM
I am not going this year. I had a buncha shit come up all at once, and I will not be able to make it.

This summer, ben and I were talking about having a mini dragon run or something similar.

car
04-16-2009, 03:24 AM
Ryan, we should have a mini-dragon this weekend with all of Indiana's awesome razor-straight roads.

grayscale
04-16-2009, 03:34 AM
I am not going this year.
Fail- temp ban for u.

Ryan
04-16-2009, 05:59 AM
Dude, I really want to, but I have some stuff I have to take care of. We will make a mini dragon run this summer though.

And caleb, we should man. lol. we can take 31 and enjoy all the 3 curves it has. :hehe:

Shadowlife25
04-16-2009, 06:05 AM
You fail Ryan, but I understand. :)

Please dont forget to give Aaron the boot for my Vert please.
Also, I got that wrap kit for you. It will be at Ben's. If you want to meet up after the Dragon while I am there again, it will be waiting for you.

-Mario

Ryan
04-16-2009, 04:48 PM
Alright cool. I will give him the boot tonight, and I will most likely come down to bens either this weekend, or when you get back from the dragon.

ciento44
04-18-2009, 05:02 PM
Ben is not coming.

It's true. Everything just worked out horribly wrong this year. My widebody fenders which i NEEDED to put over my epic amounts of tire, turned out to be one widebody, one narrowbody, and i haven't had time to fix that since the vert was so needy.

My first priority was to get Mario set to go, considering he came from the opposite side of the fucking country to do all of this. I've been the last two years in a row, i have no problems missing a year while attempting to get a good friend out there for his first time.

In addition to that, i haven't had time to install my coilovers, i haven't had time to go to Earl's to get the stuff to finish my brake lines, i haven't had time to install my engine mount inserts, and my order from 185performance seems to be backordered from Australia, which is also awesome.

The whole thing has been a clusterfuck, and the damn vert blew up anyways.

We need to organize another meet this summer. I think there's enough people interested, especially the people that didn't make it this time for various reasons, to get another 20-30 people out there. My car will be done in the next couple days, go figure.

Epic tires are being mounted on epic rims today, and i'm picking up the missing GTS fender in about 1.5 hours. All i'm missing now is convertible mudflaps. (Don't ask.)

Ryan
04-18-2009, 05:05 PM
Im game for this summer most likely.

silvertuner
04-21-2009, 02:37 AM
It's true. Everything just worked out horribly wrong this year. My widebody fenders which i NEEDED to put over my epic amounts of tire, turned out to be one widebody, one narrowbody, and i haven't had time to fix that since the vert was so needy.

My first priority was to get Mario set to go, considering he came from the opposite side of the fucking country to do all of this. I've been the last two years in a row, i have no problems missing a year while attempting to get a good friend out there for his first time.

In addition to that, i haven't had time to install my coilovers, i haven't had time to go to Earl's to get the stuff to finish my brake lines, i haven't had time to install my engine mount inserts, and my order from 185performance seems to be backordered from Australia, which is also awesome.

The whole thing has been a clusterfuck, and the damn vert blew up anyways.

We need to organize another meet this summer. I think there's enough people interested, especially the people that didn't make it this time for various reasons, to get another 20-30 people out there. My car will be done in the next couple days, go figure.

Epic tires are being mounted on epic rims today, and i'm picking up the missing GTS fender in about 1.5 hours. All i'm missing now is convertible mudflaps. (Don't ask.)
bullshit, u said u were scared bill might show up in a boosted festiva and understeer ur ass all the way up and down the dragon. admit it