PDA

View Full Version : Check light i think??

C€lica
04-10-2009, 07:58 PM
Some light on, on the speedo its a yellow car that seems to hav its lights on. Wat is this?

Trance4c
04-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Isn't that door ajar?

alltracman78
04-11-2009, 04:04 AM
Possibly bulb out warning.

A pic would help. :)

C€lica
04-11-2009, 08:10 PM
My phone wont let me upload pics .hav ta go on sum ones 1. Im goin to get a manual book for the car. And theres fulid dripn out the exauste its not petrol seems to be water? Any idea wats causing this?

Corey Darling
04-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Water dripping out of the tail pipe is normal if the car isn't run everyday

I know on my car, when I havn't run it for a few weeks, it will shoot a considerable amount of water out of the pipe, and onto the pavement behind the car, specifically when the motor is rev'd

otherwise, it just drips out.

Water is a by product of combustion, it is normal to have some water in the exhaust.

Coppertop
05-02-2009, 09:23 PM
I had this Light on my uk import and information from what i have found out

The light came on when i pressed brake pedal the light came on and stopped on until I turned ignition off, then same again.

The light is a warning light that a rear bulb is out.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh7/keithjones1400/WarningLight.jpg

I checked all bulbs - all ok only variance was that a fog light had been fitted to meet uk spec.

I have been informed this increased pull on lighting system and showed as a fault.

Disconnected fog light and light went out as it should. reconnected and fault returned.

I must have fog light wired so I took easy option and removed dash displaybulb that showed fault.
Other option was to rewire fog light - maybe in the summer months,I will do it right

Hope this helps

Keith