PDA

View Full Version : some gay bitch keyed my car :(

BlackGT4
03-18-2005, 10:13 AM
i went to have lunch at maccas today.
i had my lunch.
then came back to be fully shocked. there was a key mark on my rear quarter panel. i was pissed. so i went back into maccas and told them if they got anything on survielance.. they are gonna check it out... the manager owns a nice skyline and he knows wat its like..
also is maccas at all responsible for my car getting keyed?
i mean i go in to have lunch and return to my car only to find it has been keyed buy some dipshit moron.
i'm going to see how far i can get.. hopefully they got the cunt on survielance and can root him up the arse. (not literally)
sorry for exessive swearing but i'm mighty pissed about the whole thing. i suppose i'm lucky its only one panel though. fucker.
now i also find out that my thermo fan isnt working. which is a bitch coz i had a hose replaced at toyota yesterday. why they didnt fix the fans i dunno.. it was working previously though. the amount of problems i have had with the cooling system is bs too.
anyways i'm going to look into the fan problem deeper tomorrow.
if i have any luck, and can get it all sorted, then i'll be good to come to the cruise on sunday. if not i'm going to have to miss out. which sux coz i was really looking foward to this.
anyways i think i deserve some good luck now. so wish me some.
thanks for listening to my depressive story fellas.

Blackcloud
03-18-2005, 10:50 AM
they are by no way responsible.

but sucks about your car :(

JuniorJack
03-18-2005, 01:05 PM
it happens quite a bit. i get alot of scuff marks on my car. it sucks but u get a bunch of haters trying to mess ur shit up. i remember when my mate had his rx2 and some v8 fag kicked it while we were in it. that poor car had alot of shit happen to it.

g'luck

ronin
03-19-2005, 01:04 AM
i had some guy knee one the front quarters on mine at princes.. i wasnt very happy.

i know your pain, but ive never been keyed. good luck man, i hopew you can be there tomorrow.

3S-GTE_Man
03-20-2005, 09:23 AM
I've had a parent hit my car at my school when i was at highschool and drove there in yr 12 and there was no note no nothing...now i drive around the area like i don't give a shit and pretent to run most parents kids...car factor zero....the only time i go nicely in the school area is when a commonwhore with blue and silver relections is all over it...but i feel for u man...any cunt do that to me....there house is snag cooker....muahahha..i bs u not....yet to find the parent...